Chapter 4

Third Person P.O.V

The day was finally here. Y/n was looking for both Sarada and Cho-Cho when she ran into Shikadai. She waved. "Hey cuz!" 

He waved back, but it looked like something was on his mind. "Hey, what's up with you?" He got a surprised look on his face and quickly hid it. 

"Well, I heard that you're having a sleepover today."

Y/n nodded."Yep! Aren't you having one today?"

"Yeah! Mitsuki and Boruto are coming!

"Hey, why don't we all walk there together?"

"But then we'd have to look for them."

"No, we don't!

"What?"

"They're right there!" Shikadai looked to the direction y/n was pointing. Then he saw Cho-Cho. What? Do we have to go over there? I forgot that Cho-Cho was coming! Calm down, Shikadai! Calm down!

"Shika, I know you like Cho-Cho, but you don't have to freak about it! We're only walking to the Nara compound and that's just only a five-minute walk! So, you could just cower behind you friends or you could be a man and talk to her!"

Shikadai was first confused. Did he say that aloud? Then he smirked. "I can say that about Mitsuki too."

Y/n blushed madly and punched him. "We are not talking about me!"

"You know, anger is not a good look on you, y/n."

Bad move. Y/n stopped. Shikadai sweatdropped. I messed up. Bad. "Shikadai Na-"

"Hey, y/n! Let's go!" It was Cho-Cho.

Y/n glared at Shikadai intensely. "You've been saved, for now."

Cho-Cho pouted. Then she turned to Shikadai. "You're finally here! Boruto has been annoying Sarada for the longest time." Shikadai felt blood rush to his cheeks. "U-uh, yeah. Oi, Boruto!"

Boruto stopped trying to flirt with Sarada and walked over to where the three were standing. "Hey, Shikadai! Are we going now?"

"Yeah. We're going to my house with y/n's group." Boruto jumped for joy.

"That sounds nice." Mitsuki appeared out of nowhere.

Boruto and Shikadai both screamed like girls. "Quit scaring us like that!"

Mitsuki turned to y/n. "So, should we get going?"

Y/n could only nod. She always felt so flustered around him.

Le time skip to Nara compound 'cause I'm lazy

So far, all that y/n could comprehend was Shikadai being nervous around Cho-Cho, Boruto "flirting" with Sarada, and that she talked to Mitsuki a little bit. He was always easy to talk to. She was always nervous around him, but when they actually talked and hung out, it seemed to get easier. Then, y/n reached her house and had Sarada and Cho-Cho go in, and then told the boys, "You come over later if you want." She said bye to them and went inside. She found Cho-Cho digging through the pantry.

"Do you have any chips?"

"No, unfortunately. My mom banned me from eating them. She's kind of a health nut."

Cho-Cho put her hands on her cheeks and started to wail. "Whaaaat? I'm gonna starve!!"

Sarada sighed."Cho-Cho, you'll be fine."

Y/n didn't know what to do. She didn't like chips that much anyway. She decided to take them to her room. Sarada gasped. You have so many video games! 

Y/n laughed. "Yeah. They're my mom's weakness. Why don't you pick a game Sarada?" 

Sarada walked up to the rack full of games. She picked Gokato o ikimasu. "What's this?"

"It's a karting game."

"What's a karting?"

Y/n sat in front of the TV. "I'll show you. Come here."

Cho-Cho and Sarada sat in front of the TV with her. She turned on the TV, and put the game in. Then, she explained hw to play. (It's gonna have the same controls and rules of MarioKart!) They played plenty of rounds. Then, they had a championship competition. Sarada was getting frustrated. She was REALLY bad at this game. Y/n and Cho-Cho were really good, and it was also Cho-Cho's first time. They ended up with these results:

Cho-Cho: First

Y/n: Second

Sarada: Third

That's when she lost it. "HOW COULD I LOSE AT THIS STUPID GAME?! I'M ALWAYS GOOD AT EVERYTHING!"

Cho-Cho giggled. "I finally beat you at something!" Sarada went into her emo corner.

Y/n was able to cheer up Sarada by playing a fighting simulator that she and Cho-Cho absolutely sucked at. Then, the doorbell rang.

Y/n stood up. "I'll get it!"

She rushed down the stairs and got the door. 

As she expected, it was them.

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating! I actually forgot about this book for a while. 😅😅😅😅 Well, I'll be updating more often now. Probably once a week. I don't know. Anyway, until next time!

Love,

Mya