Chapter 5

Shikadai and [Y/N] took everyone on a tour of the Nara compound. Lastly, they stopped at the Nara clan forest. Cho-Cho thought that the deer were adorable. "AWWWW!! [Y/N], Shikadai! Can I pet the deer?"

Shikadai sweatdropped. "Cho-Cho, we don't have the authority to let you in. [Y/N] and I aren't even allowed in yet." 

She pouted. "Fine, let's go back." Everyone went ahead of Shikadai and [Y/N]. 

"So, are you going to tell her yet?"

Shikadai was surprised by her question. "Well, I don't know." 

"Then are you just gooing to hide your feelings forever?"

"I was going to say the same thing about Mitsuki!"

"Well, I only like him a little bit!" That wasn't true at all. [Y/N] was pretty much in love with Mitsuki. The truth is, Shikadai and Cho-Cho were the only people who knew about her crush.

Le time skip brought by like father, like son (if ya know what I mean😏😏😏) 

The boys had gone back to Shikadai's house and the girls went to [Y/N]'s. 

When the boys got to Shikadai's house, he ended up arguing with his mom, and his friends are like, that's a nice wall.

Later, after they STOPPED ARGUING, the boys played video games, until they fell asleep.

Mitsuki didn't feel like sleeping. He just sat near the window, thinking. Those two are both beautiful, but one of them truly catches my eye. How am I going to ask her out?

------

At [Y/N]'s house, everything went well. They chatted about their problems, parents, school, and most important, boys. 

[Y/N] really wanted to know who Cho-Cho liked. "Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, who do you like Cho-Cho?"

Cho-Cho almost choked on the chips she snuck past [Y/N]'s mom. and started blushing. "U-um, I l-like-"

Sarada interrupted her. "You don't have to tell us if you don't want to. How about you, [Y/N]?"

[Y/N] shrugs. "I'll pass." 

Sarada sweatdropped. Well, I got nothing out of that. "So, are you excited?"

[Y/N] was confused. "About what?"

"The graduation test next week!"

Sarada was right. The graduation test to become genin was next week. Everyone was nervous about it, and they were afraid of failing. Even Sarada was scared. It had been hard for her to sleep ever since Shino-Sensei announced the test date. She started to turn into a nervous wreck, studying anytime she could, and she couldn't easily unwind. But, she felt more relaxed around Cho-Cho and [Y/N].

With those thoughts in her head, she fell asleep.