Chapter 12

[Y/N] ran as fast as she could, and she ended up bumping into Shikadai's team. He looked shocked, as did the rest of his team. "[Y/N], what happ-"

"Tsu..."

Shikadai thought he would never hear her that say that again. He tried to calm her down. "[Y/N], it's oka-"

She looked back into his eyes, green against [E/C].  "It was my fault... SHE DIED BECAUSE OF ME!"

By this time, the rest of [Y/N]'s team had exited the Hokage's building, finding her.

[Y/N] pushed Shikadai and sprinted towards her home.

Shikadai looked up at the rest of his team, pulling off a glare that many could say he inherited from his mother. It sent a shiver down everyone's spine.

A look of slight insanity graced his features.

"You three, we're going to have a talk."

Le time skip to [Y/N]'s house

[Y/N] had finally made it home and opened the door to find what she walked into everyday.

Emptiness.

Her parents were hardly ever home. Her mother was a traveling doctor, and her father was an Anbu captain. Most children would wish to have parents like that.  She doesn't. It's been years ever since they had a meal together.

She sighed and went upstairs to a room that hasn't been visited in awhile.

Opening the door, she was greeted by a cloud  of dust. I really haven't been here in a long time, she thought while coughing and searching for the light switch. She finally found it, and flipped it, showing a room with weapons, scrolls, and a bed. Don't forget pictures. Picking up a certain one, her eyes welled up. She threw it at the wall, angry.

She began to scream. "WHY, WHY, WHY?!" unconsciously focusing chakra to her fist and punching the wall of scrolls, the knot of anger in her chest dissolving. She saw a familiar one fall into the wreck. Diving into the pile, she pulled it out. It was a beautiful purple scroll with gold thread designs. She carried it back to her room with puffy red eyes, staring at the scroll while now sitting on her bed. Memories drifted into her mind.

Le Flashback

[Y/N]! You'll fall if you keep doing that! 

A seven year-old [Y/N] was climbing a tree, as far up as she could go.

"I'll be fine Nee-chan! Shouldn't you be training for the Chunin Exams instead of watching me a climb a boring tree?"

The young girl turned her head to see her older sister standing on the high branch upside down, with her usual smile.

"I am! I'm practicing my chakra control for tomorrow! Besides, I have a surprise for you and everyone at the exams tomorrow!"

"Ooooohhhh, what is it???"

The older girl looked at her and wagged her finger. "If I told you, it wouldn't be surprise, now would it?"

[Y/N] pouted. Now, she really wanted to know.

Flashback over

[Y/N] clutched the scroll to her chest, tears still on her face.

"I, [Y/N] Nara, take the Shadow Fist Jutsu scroll from the possession of Tsubaki Nara."

I got tagged by LeShipzNARUHINA

1. Yah.

2. No thanks. It's weird.

3. As said in multiple of my tags, I am 5'8.

4. 10

5. Dark brown

6. Two weeks ago. I watched Coco.

7. Elevators.

8. "Meant to Be Yours" from the musical, "Heathers"

9. I talked to Spinette about Blob fishes

10. AlexxiDeluxx
VSSantoni
AMiraculousCat
Snowy_Angel_
snowberriie
Mitsuki123456789023
LadyLasagna
awesomenessknv
YuziBlossom
madarathecat
CharnaeRobinson
juniperberrie
Miathediva12223
plisetskii-
omg_juley
Spinette
IAmSmolCake
Scarlett-Red
EvieUchihaEverfrost
ElectricAquaflame

ONE MORE THING!

IF YOU LIKE THIS BOOK, YOU'LL LIKE THIS ONE TOO!
THE BOOK IS BY AlexxiDeluxx, AND I'M SURE YOU'LL LOVE IT AS MUCH AS I DO!

IF YOU LIKE THIS BOOK, YOU'LL LIKE THIS ONE TOO! THE BOOK IS BY AlexxiDeluxx, AND I'M SURE YOU'LL LOVE IT AS MUCH AS I DO!

Just go on her profile to see the book!

Peace!

~Mya