Chapter 11

Boruto, Mitsuki, and Sarada were running to their target. As they went, Boruto put his hands together in a familiar sign. 

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

Two more versions of the blond boy appeared as they continued to run, over to where the bear had made a mess of the garden. He landed on the rock in front of the furry mammal and said, "You really made a mess here, didn't you?" He began to get up and flashed his grin, along with his clones."I'm your opponent, you damn panda!" 

Boruto's moment of triumph was ruined when his other teammates arrived. Sarada was pissed. "Huh? That's a bear." She pointed at the animal. "It's a bear that looks like a vicious panda!"  

"Piece of cake. It's just an ugly panda!"

Mitsuki sweatdropped as they began to argue. The panda is from the bear family... so why are they arguing?

The bear/panda began to rush forward. Before it reached them, they all dodged with Mitsuki restraining it with his arms and Sarada about to punch... and Boruto kicking the bear before she could get to it. Then they began to lure the bear to place it needed to go. Right where [Y/N] and Konohamuru were waiting. He got his device ready and [Y/N] put her hands together. They yelled at the same time. 

"Shadow Binding Jutsu!" 

Their shadows came rushing out and captured and stopped the furry panda in its path. 

Success.

Le Time Skip

The team stood in front of the old man as the rest of the villagers were gawking in awe of the massive mammal, as Boruto poked it with a stick, reassuring that it was out cold. "The recovery team will be here soon." he said. 

Sarada walked up to her sensei. "Umm, Konohamuru sensei? That jutsu you used earlier, wasn't that a secret jutsu of [Y/N]'s clan?" She put her hands in the same position  [Y/N] had earlier. 

  [Y/N] stepped forward. "You're right." Konohamuru held out his scrolls and rolled up his sleeves to show off the device as she began to explain. "It's a prototype from the Scientific Ninja Tool Team. Getting data was also part of the mission."

Mitsuki held up one of the scrolls up to his eye. "It's an extremely small scroll. This contains the jutsu?"

[Y/N] took the scroll from him. "This thing can seal ninjutsu." Konohamuru took out another scroll. "This one has my uncle's Shadow Binding Jutsu was sealed onto it." 

I am realllllyyyy lazy today... TIME SKIP!

Team 7 was in front of the Hokage, watching the broadcast. Boruto turned to his father. "Dad, I'm not talking to a clone, am I?"

Naruto linked his fingers together and rested his chin on them. "Of course not. This is the Hokage's office. And by the way, don't call me 'Dad' here. It's Lord Hokage or Lord Seventh. So, how did it go?" 

"Well, it was an easy mission. I could have done it myself."

[Y/N] intervened. "So, who would have kept the bear from escaping?" 

Sarada and Mitsuki snickered. 

The Hokage sighed. "What's important for a shinobi is teamwork and perseverance. You have to train as a trio-"

Boruto put his hands on his hips. "I didn't have to train to create 3 shadow clones of myself. I know Wind style, Lightning style, and recently, Water style!"

By this point, [Y/N] had completely zoned out of the conversation. Her attention was brought back when she heard Boruto say, "If you forget my kid sister's birthday, I will never forget you."

Traumatic memories.

Her. 

Her.

Her.

  [Y/N] tried to contain herself. A single tear slid down her cheek. 

She needed to leave. She wouldn't let anyone see her like this. 

"Umm... I need to go."

[Y/N] ran to the door, to see someone there. 

"Excuse me..." Then, he noticed [Y/N]'s waterfalls coming out her eyes. "Kiddo, are you ok-"

She shoved the scientist out of the way. 

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!"

Boruto says hello: