Chapter 8

After lunch was over, Team 7 reported to the classroom and stayed there until Konohamaru came to meet them. Then, he took them out to the balcony to talk to them about their future as shinobi. However, [Y/N] wasn't listening when her sensei was talking. She was furious about what happened. She knew that the whole thing was on purpose. When she's done with this, She's going to KILL Shikadai. She drove her fist into the cement next to her, thinking of murder plots. Or she could just tell Cho-Cho that her cousin likes her. That would be awesome. You know what, I'm doing it! 

Boruto looked over at [Y/N] to see something that creeped him out. She had insane smile on her face, and her [E/C] eyes had darkened.

Konohamaru looked over at [Y/N] and Boruto to see [Y/N] slowly crushing the pavement by digging her fist into it.
Boruto waved his hand in front of her face, to get [Y/N]'s attention. "Uh [Y/N]?  Are you okay?"

[Y/N] looked up and responded in a deep voice "Of course.... I've never been better."

Konohamuru, along with everyone else, backed away from her. He then broke the silence. "O-okay..." He glanced at her with a fearful expression. "We will be going on our first mission tomorrow... So, uh, be ready..." He teleported away with a single thought in his head. I have a scary student...

She didn't even hear what the others were saying. She bolted with her [H/C] hair whipping behind her. She ran over to the place where her cousin's team was parting ways after meeting their sensei. She grabbed Cho-Cho by the arm. "WE'RE GOING TO THE BURGER PLACE!!!"

Time skip to Burger Place IDK what the name is

Cho-Cho was confused. One of her best friends had dragged her to a burger place, the day after she decided to start dieting. She and [Y/N] sat in a booth together. [Y/N] had her elbows propped on the table with her fingers laced together and rested her chin on her hands. She was trembling, as if she was trying to keep herself from laughing. One moment later, she burst out in evil, maniacal laughter. "I've been keeping this in for so long! Now I'm going to tell you, regardless of what my cousin wants! SHIKADAI HAS A CRUSH ON YOU!"

❤❤❤

Shikadai and Inojin had followed Cho-Cho and [Y/N], to see what they were doing. They found them at their favorite burger place to see [Y/N] laughing and Cho-Cho looking extremely confused. [Y/N] then said something that the two couldn't make out, and then heard her yell in Cho-Cho's face, "SHIKADAI HAS A CRUSH ON YOU!" Inojin started laughing, which blew their cover. Inojin and Shikadai ran. Fast.