Chapter 7

[Y/N], Boruto and Shikadai all walked to the academy together. Little did [Y/N] and Boruto know, there was a plan up Shikadai's sleeve.

Le flashback to party (in Shikadai's p.o.v)

Inojin and I were plotting. Really hard. We had to get [Y/N] and Boruto together and I was absolutely stumped. We were trying to make them at least kiss. With the orientation tomorrow, I had no idea. Then, Inojin snapped his fingers.

"I got it!"

"What is it?"

"We should make them kiss like Boruto's and Sarada's dads did when they first became Genin!"

"How did that happen again?"

"Sort of like this:"

Watch da video

"Oh! Wait, how are we supposed to pull it off like that?

"Like this." Then Inojin explained the plan.

Le flashback over now let the madness unfold

[Y/N] and Boruto sat next to each other, like always. Shikadai sat at the desk in front of them because it was 'Too troublesome to sit in the same row as them.'

[Y/N] was really excited for it to begin. She was so excited, that she was sitting at the edge of the desk, swinging her legs back and forth, facing Boruto.

Then Boruto got annoyed. He kept on having to dodge her kicks, and he was just sitting like a normal person. Then, he stood up a little, so he was at [Y/N]'s height, because she was sitting on the table. "Oi! Can please stop your kicking? I keep having to dodge them,m and it's a getting pretty annoying, ya know!"

[Y/N] smiling and kept doing it. Boruto began glaring at her. Se was still smiling.

Shikadai looked at Inojin. He gave the signal. Inojin signaled back, 'Do it.' Shikadai stood up, and 'accidentally' pushed over  [Y/N] and.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Her's and Boruto's lips connected.

The two widened their eyes at the person before them. This was their first kiss, after all! And it was a compete accident! Then , they both turned red and fainted.

Shikadai and Inoin jumped for joy inside their heads. Tey were successful!  But now, they had to figure out how to get them together. This is going to very troublesome, thought Shikadai.

Then, Shino-Sensei walked in to explain the development everyone has went through, and that there was more to come.

Boruto and [Y/N] recovered from fainting while Shino-Sensei
was still talking. They got past the awkwardness right when Sensei was about to read off the names for Team 7. "Team 7:
[Y/N] Nara, Boruto Uzumaki, Sarada Uchiha, and Mitsuki." Then he began to read off more names on the while, Boruto and [Y/N] were thinking about the kiss.

[Y/N]'s lips were soft, Boruto thought.

Boruto's lips were surprisingly soft, thought [Y/N].

Sensei spoke up. "Now that you are all in groups, please wait for your Jounin Senseis after lunch. You are dismissed."

Shout out to EvieEverfrost for giving me the idea for this chapter! Also, thank you so much for 1.3K views! 

All of you are so amazing!

Next chapter: Thursday!

Love,

Mya