Chapter 6

A week had passed at since the sleepover. And that meant that the graduation test was going to start. [Y/N] was prepared. This was the day that she became a ninja!

Boruto had the same enthusiasm and drive. Ever since the sleepover, Boruto and [Y/N] had become good friends, couresty of Shikadai. He, along with Inojin, secretly shipped them together. Boruto was sitting next to [Y/N], talking about the test. "I'm going to past this graduation test, dattebasa!"

[Y/N] smiled. She believed the same thing for her. She playfully punched Boruto's arm. "So, are you going to use your 'skills'," She put the skills in air quotes. "To impress Sarada?" Boruto blushed. She knew about Boruto's crush on Sarada and he knew about hers on Mitsuki. Whenever she teased him, he teased her. Boruto fired back. "Are you going to have Mitsuki sweep you off your feet?" He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

[Y/N] knew that Mitsuki was far away, so she didn't care. Then, Shino-Sensei came in.

"Okay class, please go to the testing room when your name is called." Then, he started to read off names from the list.

Le time skip brought to you by time, of course

"[Y/N] Nara."

[Y/N] Stood up and looked at Boruto. He winked.

Le time skip necause I can't think of a test

[Y/N] walked out of the room with a sad expression on her face.
She sat down next to Boruto and looked up at him sadly.

Boruto instantly perked up. "[Y/N], are you okay?"

[Y/N] looked at Boruto with a gleam with a gleam in her eye.
Then, she held up a [F/C] headband. "I passed!"

Boruto sighed in relief. Now it was his turn.

Le time skip again because I'm lazy

All of [Y/N]'s friends had passed with flying colors. So, Boruto decided something. "Hey everyone! Party at my house!" Everyone cheered. Boruto went over to [Y/N] and started to talking to her and her family. Her mom and dad liked him a lot. They thought he was a nice boy, and that he would protect their daughter if anything happened.

Boruto's family thought the same. Himawari loved her. [Y/N] was like the big sister she never had. Hinata and Naruto thought that the two were made for each other. But they knew they had feelings for others. They hoped that one day, they would get together.

Le time skip to Boruto's house

W

hen everyone got there, they were pretty much partying. They were binge-eating food (Mostly Cho-Cho tho) and chugging soda. Later, at like 12 A.M, the started watching a movie. It was about these four characters. Two were boys, and two were girls. The two girls were best friends, and so were the two boys. One of the girls loved one of the boys. The boy's best friend loved the girl's best friend, but the their best friends got together. The ones they loved, with someone else. The girl and boy were heartbroken. The two become best friends, but then they start to develop feelings for each other. At the first moon festival, when the first full moon rises in the sky, they confess, and share a sweet kiss together. Then, the movie skips 10 years into the future and they are married, with three children.

The movie ended, with both Boruto and [Y/N] asleep. [Y/N] had cuddled into Boruto's chest, with her arms wrapped around his neck, sitting in his lap. Boruto had snuggled his face into the crook of [Y/N]'s neck, with his arms wrapped around her waist.

Everyone was gushing over the cute scene. Even Boruto's parents. Later, everyone went home, with Shikadai left behind.

"You want to sleep over, Shikadai?" Hinata asked while Naruto carefully carried Boruto and [Y/N] to Boruto's room.

"Sure. I have to stay with [Y/N], anyway. So I might as well."

Shikadai walked up to Boruto's room, seeing the Boruto and [Y/N]
cuddled together. Then, he thought about why he shipped them together. He didn't exactly trust Mitsuki. He was afraid tha he would hurt his beloved cousin. He had known Boruto forever, so he knew he wouldn't do anything to hurt her. And, they have so much in commom! The positive gleam in their eyes, their mischievous smile, and their loving personality. They were made for each other! Shikadai looked at them one more time, and put the comforter over them, and then whispered in their ears,

"Good night, troublesome couple."

I am so sorry for not updatimg for a while! I have been going to summer camps last week, and this week. I haven't jad time to update. And, the charger for my laptop broke, and I can't use it until a new one comes in! So, I'm writing on my tablet.
Anyway, I have to wake up early tomorrow and it's 11:30 P.M and I need at least 10 hours of sleep! So, good night!
Love,
Mya