Part 1

Jungkook pov

I was walking down the hallway alone it was quiet I check the time it was already 5:30pm .I was told to stay back and clean the classroom by myself because I felt asleep in history class like who wouldn't the teacher was only babbling about some people who had past away years ago that I don't care . (Let be honest who have felt asleep in history class before because I had done it many time)

I was walking past the music rooms and I heard some soft melody coming from one of the room.

"Damn! That is some good music. "I thought.
"Well it won't hurt anyone to take a peek. "

I tiptoed my way to the class room door and open the door slightly so that I could see who's inside.

I was amazed by the sight. There was a long hair girl sitting infront of an old piano playing a lovely song that I know is called Butterfly. She was beautiful, she has a small body and her slim finger playing the piano.

I was still watching her and listening to the sweet melody play by her when she suddenly stopped .She stand up and was grabbing her bag going to leave. I panicked and quickly ran to the other classroom. I felt my heart beating fast because I was scared of being caught and being called a creep. I hide below the window when she walk past me, I felt my heart skip a beat when I saw her.

"Weird, I had never felt like this before. Am I in love with her? " I thought to myself.

It didn't take me long to figure out the answer .After that I went home but I couldn't take her out of my mind for the rest of the day. That night I couldn't sleep at all. I think about her all night. That when I knew I had fell in love with her.

Later on I found out who she was. Her name was y/n, same age as me and one of the top student of the school!! How stupid of me that I didn't know she was in the same class as me and had been sitting in front of me for all this time. Yeah the most beautiful angel had sit infront of me and I never noticed or even talk to her.

I can stared at her all day. Luckily, she concentrate during class and didn't knew that I have been staring at her the whole day. She is innocent and kind to people whenever people need help she would not hesitate to lend a helping hand and gave out the sweetest smile that made me adore her more.

Time flies and it was time for recess. I was about to follow her but I stopped when I heard someone called out my nickname.

"Kookie!!!!! "

I turned around and saw my friend /hyung, Jimin calling for me.

"Hey hyung "I said a little sad because I couldn't see y/n anymore, I sigh.

Jimin notice it

"What's wrong ,you look disappointed and you even sighed. "

"Nah I was just thinking about something. "

"Okay, let go to the canteen the other are already waiting at the usual place. "

I nod and follow him to the canteen. On our way there many girls was fangirling as they look at us .

Not to brag but I am actually one of the school most popular boy. I hang with some hyung that I am close to, we call ourself BTS and they called me the 'golden maknae 'because I am the youngest in my group of friends and I am excellent in almost everything . Everyday girls will give us gifts and tried to approach us but I will always only give them some fake smiles and accept their gifts when I actually don't want to but I had to because I don't want to be rude.I don't care about girls except one, that is y/n.

A/N:

So that is the first chapter hope you guys love it even though I doubt I will have any reader. Oh well, if anyone are reading this and think it was OK then please give me a vote .Thank you!!