Part 7

Bam Bam POV

"I'm sorry Bam Bam, but I really can't go out with you " she said.

My heart become heavy because of those words.

'Why can't she go out with me, I have everything and I am excellent in almost everything .I am good at sports and I am even the student's council president not to forget I'm also the school top student.I'm one of the popular student in school and normally girls want me and would do anything to become my girlfriend but why? Why can't y/n notices me and my feeling for her is real, why?! Why?! WHY?! '

I was about to ask her those questions but I didn't get to ask it because suddenly y/n hugs me and I calm down. She really is amazing only she can calm me down when I angry or have mix feeling , I always feel so warm and secure when she hugs me. She is so beautiful and kind to everyone  that made some people want to made her theirs and some become jealous of her and won't hesitate to hurt my angle . I really need her by my side so that I can protect her from all those people that will hurt her or take her away from me.

"Even if we can't be lover I still can stay by your side forever as your best friend. I promise no matter what happen nothing will change our relationship. " y/n said that while hugging me.

'WHAT?! Are you kidding me?! No way I will let y/n be only my BEST FRIEND because I want and will become her BOYFRIEND no matter what or who object it. Anyone who stand in our way will be DEAD. Besides who knows what will happen to my PRECIOUS  y/n if I am not by her side protecting her from all those who wants to hurt her. 'I thought while she is hugging me.

"Beside you deserve people better than me and I know there is so many girls out there that suits you better. "She continues to said while laughing and looking heavenly.

After listening to that I snap.

'How could she said that I will be better with other girls. Why can't she understands that she is the only one for me and I can't be able to live without her. WHY?! '

I quickly jerk away from her and crash my lips to her's. I was desperate and I hope she will become mine and love me like how I love her. She was frozen from the shocked for a few seconds and when she finally come back to her realization ,she keeps on hitting my chest to signal me to stop but I couldn't. Her lips is soft as pillow and would make just anyone addicted to it and never want to let go of it. At that moment all I could think of is that I will make her mine and only mine no matter what happen because I  Love Y/n .

Y/n POV

When I come back to earth after a few seconds of shock, I quickly hit Bam Bam to make him stop but he didn't feel hurt at all. I then try struggle my way out but he is way stronger than me and he keeps me in place by one hand on my waist and another one at the back of my head as he try to deepen the kiss by biting my lower lips. I didn't give in and keep my mouth shut . He then give up on my lips but he is not over yet. He move down to my neck as he smoothly take my neatly tied tie off my neck and undo two of my uniform upper button. He continue to attack my neck and leaves some hickeys on my neck as if he is marking me as his. I was scared, I don't want my virginity be taken like that. I screamed for help even though the chance of people hear my scream is low because people barely come here and school have been over long ago.

"HELP! HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!
PLEASE STOP BAM BAM !!PLEASE!! "
I scream out while begging, tears run down my cheeks uncontrollably.

Bam Bam didn't notice my scared face at all, he become a different person and keep on kissing me. He is no longer the Bam Bam I knew, he seems to be possessed by some evil being that turns him to a different person .I was so scared as he keeps kissing me and striping me. I close my eyes out of fear, fear of what he will do to me.

"Get off her!!! " suddenly someone yell
and while my eyes were close I heard that someone barge in the door and pulled Bam Bam off me. He throw Bam Bam to the floor and immediately hit him on the face.

"What the... Who are you! "Bam Bam scream while holding his redden face. He ignore Bam Bam and turn to me ,he immediately cover my body with his jacket and ask if I am okay. That is when I see his charming face and notice that, my saviour is the famous Jeon Jungkook.

A/n:

So Jungkook finally returns as the knight in shining armour .Sorry for the long wait but this is just how my story go. Hope you guys love this chapter, vote and comments!!

Cookies out.