Part 4

??? POV

I watched her pick up the gifts and letter that I left .She looked shocked. All I wanted is to make her happy and give her everything nice because she deserve it . She is nice to everyone and so innocent, she helped me once but I bet she have forgotten it. I love her and I want to be mine and she will be soon.

As usual I followed her to school ,she did what she always do. When she got inside the student council room I saw that students council president Bam Bam went into the room too and followed by some other student. Aish why is he always with her. I think I have to watch what he want from y/n afterwards through the cam that I installed in the student's council room just like what I did in y/n's house. For now I will just let them go.

I have to get y/n to be mine sooner so that no one can take her away from me. Y/n is mine and forever will be only mine. I won't hesitate to kill the people who try to take her away from me.

A/N :
I'm very sorry for the short and slow update .I try to write more but I can't bcs I were busy with school work and stuff. I hope I can write longer for the next chapter and I mostly can only update on Friday so bear with me those who are reading my story.

Pls vote and comments bcs that will really help me write this story more. U can comment anything u want so just comment or vote!!!!!!