Part 12

Third person's pov

Jungkook, y/n and Taehyung went to the cafeteria together to meet with Jimin and the rest of the gang. When Jimin saw y/n he immediately waves his hand and signal them to come over. The three of them run to them as soon as they saw the gang. When they arrived at the table they quickly greet the other because they are all older than them. When they were about to choose where to sit Jimin quickly grab y/n's hand and ask her to sit with him while offering her a genuine eye smile. Y/n just couldn't reject him after that eye smile so she gladly sat beside him. While that whole thing happen some people was watching them with jealousy and anger building up in them. When y/n settled down beside Jimin there is another place beside her without any hesitation Jungkook who is just by pure luck standing beside that place beside y/n quickly sit down leaving a dumbfounded Taehyung standing there that later sat down another empty sit. After everyone had settled down on their own place Jimin started to introduce their gang members one by one.

"OK y/n, this tall one right here is our gang leader and brain monster or we used to call him Rapmonster but now we only call him RM or his real name Namjoon hyung. "

" Nice to meet u Namjoon oppa ! "

" Nice to meet u too, y/n! I have heard so much about u from Jimin and Jungkook, hope we can be good friends! "Namjoon said while holding his hand out to shake hands.

" Yeah we will be good friends! "

" Hey I'm your hope J hope or you can call my real name Jung Hoseok. " Jhope cut in before they could shake their hand leaving a sulking Namjoon at the side.