Part 10

Y/n POV

I wake up early this morning and get ready for school. I actually only get 3 hours sleep because I still couldn't believe what Bam Bam had done that day and every time I remember how Jungkook came out of no way to rescue me get my heart beating so hard making me blush bright red. Oh well, I will just talk to him at school and thanks him once again.

Skip to school ~

I am one of the earliest to arrive at school and when I was walking to my locker I saw Jungkook and I quickly wave my hand at him and he wave back while making his way to me.

Third person POV

"Hey y/n did you sleep well because you don't look so good"

"Oh I didn't really sleep well but nothing to worry about because I am fine and I am really thankful to you for saving me yesterday. "

"You know you already said thank you yesterday right but still you are welcome! "

"I know but I just want to say it again and I would like to repay you by treating you to lunch if you don't mind "

"OF COURSE! Uhmm what I mean is that I would like to have lunch with u but you don't have to pay for me. "

"Oh no please let me treat you this is all I can do to thank you. "

"Oh OK but only for this once ,next time is my turn to treat you because a kind and beautiful girl deserve to be treated nicely." Jungkook said while showing his famous bunny teeth smile.

Y/n was blushing so hard that her face had turned into a tomato.

"O..." Y/n was going to reply but suddenly they heard someone shouted Jungkook name out loud.

"Jungkook!! "

They both was startled and they turn to the way where they heard the sound and saw a blonde hair boy running to their direction while waving his hand. Immediately y/n know who he was when she see his face because he is one of the popular students in their school and his name is Park Jimin.

"Hey who are you talking to" Jimin asked

"Oh hey hyung this is y/n, y/n this Jimin hyung he is one of my friend. "

"Oh hi there y/n, wow you are really beautiful just like the rumor I heard. "

Y/n blushed hearing his compliment  and she bow at him whisper a small thank you to him

Jimin blush too when he saw y/n blush and turn his head a little bit to the other side while saying "you are welcome. "

"*cough **cough*" suddenly Jungkook cough out catching both of their attention.

"Oh my are you OK Jungkook? "Y/n
asked worried about him.

"Yeah I am fine. " Jungkook said that while glaring at Jimin.

"BTW are you still going to eat lunch with me during recess?  "Jungkook asked

"Yeah of course ,I will still treat you for lunch ,oh and Jimin oppa would you like to join us too?"

"Of course I would love to and maybe you can sit with our group of friends while we will introduce you to them ."

"Oh is it really OK for me to sit with your friends because I don't want to bother you guys while u guys are hanging out. "

"No it's fine they are all nice people and I know they will all welcome you to hang with us, isn't that right Jungkook? "

"Yea don't worry hang with us during recess. "

"Oh OK then if you say so. "

"Yeah y/n is going to hang with us during recess!! "Jimin cheers happily while hanging his arm around jungkook and y/n shoulder while Jungkook is staring daggers at him.

"Oh look at the time we should get going to our class now if we don't want to be late for the first class y/n, bye then Jimin hyung."Jungkook said in one go while pulling y/n hand dragging her to the way of their class.

"Oh OK, bye Jimin see u during recess " y/n say to Jimin while waving her hand but she just saw that Jimin smile at her in a way she can't describe  so she just let it slip and continue to go to class with Jungkook.