Part 3

Author POV

When y/n was doing some duty, she heard the door open and when she look up and saw her childhood's friend Bam Bam walking towards her with a smile on his face.

"Hey y/n, early as always I see. " said Bam Bam

"Yeah I just want to finish this early so I have more time to do other things later."

"Hey y/n are you free later today like after school? " Bam Bam ask nervously.

"Hmm.. I think I'm free what's the matter?You need help on something? "

"Oh no, I was just wandering that would you like to hang out after school today? I have something important to tell you. " Bam Bam said once again while blushing a little.

"Oh sure, same old place? "

Before the boy can answer the bell already went off and y/n already finish all her work. Y/n quickly keep her things and prepare to go to her class while waiting for a reply from her friend.

"Yeah! That would be just nice then see you after school ."Bam Bam said excitedly while skipping his way out of the room.

I like to write longer and update more frequently but I can't bcs I am still a student and I have lots of things to do. But I will still try to write as much as possible, I promise so pls bear with me. I am sorry to anyone who is reading this for slow update even though I don't know if anyone would ever read this.

Vote and comments!!!