Part 2

Y/n pov

'Fireeee' my alarm clock goes off at exactly 6:10a.m that means I have another 30 minits to get ready for school. Yeah I go to school early because I am one of the student council treasurer and so everyday I have to go to school early to handle some problems.

I did my daily routine that is shower, feed my cat and grab myself a slice of toast. After I done that I say goodbye to my cat and went to school. My parents are currently overseas due to their work so that why I can't say goodbye to them, oh how I miss them.

"Bye Fatty "( that is my cat name hope you don't mind ).

I open my door and again a letter and a bloody red rose as always but also a box is put in front my doorstep. I have been receiving this for this past few weeks it will always have a letter and a rose but also some little gift sometimes although it is scary I still read it and put in a box. The letter is always how he/she like me and some sweet talk. I didn't think much about it because I think he/she might get bored with this and end it sooner or later.I pick it up and start reading it.

To Y/N:

Hello my love, I bought something special for you today it is a love shape necklace that I bought for you and only for you. I saw you everyday and I don't think I would ever get bored seeing you. We are closer than you think and I promise I will show myself to you not long after this so be prepared and I love you.

From :
The love of your life

After reading it I feel shiver down my spine. What does it mean we are close, are we friend or maybe it was my friend pranking me all this time. I swear to God if I found out it was one of my friends joke I will kill them for sure.I put the letter and the rose in my house and lock the door before I go.

I walk to school happily while humming the song 'Not Today' After 10minute of walking I finally arrive at school.

The walkway have only a few people chit chatting. I walk down the hallway to find my locker at the back.I take out the book I need for later and lock it up again.

Then I make my way to the student council room to do my work.

Y/n never knew that a person is watching her's every step with a smirk on his face.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~×~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Jungkook's POV

I had search everything about her, where she lives, what her's favorite colors, subject and little stuff. I know I probably look like a stalker and maybe I am one but I mean no harm. I just can't take my eyes off her, she is just like a magnet that attract me to her. I woke up early to go to school because I know that she come early to do some student council work. She is so hardworking unlike other who sleep and only wake up when it is almost time for school.

I arrive at school at 6:50 a.m just in time to see her take her book out of her locker. I can't help but smile happily showing of my bunny teeth when I saw her.

'How can someone look so beautiful early in the morning. 'I thought.

I was hiding behind my open locker door as I stared at her. I saw her walking towards the student council room and I was about to follow her but I stopped when I saw someone was following behind her with a grin on his face. He was the student council president and y/n's childhood friend that I forgot what his name is . I don't know why but something about him was off, he look like a hunter looking at his prey when he look at y/n, just like a psychopath.I saw him walk in to the room and I wanted to see what will he do but I stopped by my friend tae.

"Hey what are you doing here so early in the morning ? " tae ask lifting one of his eye brown.

"Nothing I just wake up early today. "

"Oh OK ,let's walk to class together then"

"OK let's go "

We are in the same class but he was older than me by a few months so he was my hyung, he is my desk mate and was absent yesterday .I didn't ask why because he had been absent a few time without any reason so I didn't bother. I walk with him so that he wouldn't be curious about me coming early to school because the last thing I want is for someone to find out about me stalking a girl.

I leave also because I saw other people have go in the room so that guy have no chance to hurt y/n but still I better keep an eye on him and investigate a little to make sure he won't hurt y/n.

So it seems like y/n has more than one stalker or should I said a psychopath.

Are you guys enjoying this because I don't think anyone would like to read my story so if you are reading this thank you. It would become more interesting after this, I promise.

P L E A S E

V O T E

O R

C O M M E N T

I

W O U L D

R E A L L Y

A P P R E C I A T E

I T

! ! !