Part 13

Jungkook Pov

'Ringggggg 'the bell finally rang and indicate that school is over.

"Hey, I'm going to the bathroom first so u go there first I will come after with your favourite banana milk too. "Y/n turn around and tell me that.

"Oh OK! I will wait for u. "I said while waving to y/n that is leaving the classroom.

I fast walk to the room because I don't want to get in detention now, nope not today and definitely not now. I rush to there and start repeating the words I'm going to say to her while holding a bouquet of Queen Anne's Lace that I had put there early in the morning in my hand. And yes I'm finally confessing to her after watching her and liking her for such a long time. I just crossed my fingers and hope everything can go well. While I was practicing I heard some footsteps and I quickly go to my place and stand there with the bouquet behind my back. I hold my breath while waiting for the love of my life enter the room where I fell in love with her. Then the door open slowly to reveal....

A banana milk?????

"Hey I bought the banana milk !"the door continue to open to finally and really reveal my love of my life.

I was dumbfounded until I started laughing when I realized what just happen. Y/n was shocked of my sudden outburst and ask "What? "

"Hahaha!!! Nothing it just that I really am in love with you y/n!! "

"What?? "Y/n ask while blushing red and looking me with wide eyes.

Just then I realize what I had said outloud, OH SHIT I just CONFESS!!!!!

"Uhmm I.. I said that I am in love with you y/n and I just want to ask you will you be my girlfriend. " I ask while kneeling down with the flowers in my hand.

"I.. I.... "Y/n slutter and that is when I knew that y/n will reject me.

"No! U don't need to answer now I will wait so don't need to rush, uhhh I will leave first. See you tomorrow. "I said while rushing out trying to avoid y/n from rejecting me.

I was rushing to get out of the room but when I was opening the door I heard something fall down and before I knew it two hands was wrapped around my waist hugging me tightly and those hands belong to none other than y/n.

Y/n pov

When I heard Jungkook confess I panic I never knew that he love me and my heart beats a thousands time faster. And that's the moment I finally confirm my own feeling and that is i really am in love with Jungkook too. I was going to reply him I feel the same too but damn my own mouth while I was trying to say that I slutter and I can't said what I wanted to said.

When that is happening I saw Jungkook is looking sad and after he said those words I knew he misunderstood me and he was rushing outside. I knew it is now or never so I drop the banana milk I was holding and took all my courage to run to him and hug him from behind. He tensed up at first but then he slowly calm down .I then blurted out some words that make him turn around facing me. Those words are..

"I feel the same too. "I blurt out while blushing.

"Wait what?!!"

"I said I feel the same and I love you too and I will definitely be your girlfriend !!"

Third person pov

Jungkook quickly yell out "Yes y/n is my girlfriend !!!"while hugging her and spin her around.

They both giggle and laugh out loud they were looking at each other with full of love and finally Jungkook lean in and they shared a slow but full of love kiss.

Then Jungkook as a gentleman send y/n home and just before he left he peck y/n's lips to kiss her goodbye and finally he left only after seeing y/n went inside with her face blushing red.

That day both of them will smile whenever they remember what had happened earlier and they can't help but feel that they are the happiest person alive now and hell they even went to sleep that day with a smile in their face .

But what y/n didn't knew is that someone had seen all of that and is already planning on his plan to get her and something is waiting for her in the morning .

A/n note

OK first of all I would like to say sorry because I didn't update that day as I promise because something happens but I hope this chapter is good enough for the time being while I try to shorten this story because I think this story is too long and processing too slow so I'm trying to get into the serious business faster.

Cookies out