Chapter 25

As they walked towards the station’s doors Dara managed to get her hand out of Jiyong’s grip but as they walked through its doors she felt the heat of his hand on her back. She rolled her eyes at him. He really has a way of twisting things to suit him.

Minzy was on the phone as they entered. Her chinky eyes rounded as she waved them in, after finally recognizing the capped guy who walked in with her unnie. “Kyah!!!” A short squeal escaped her lips making her apologize at the person she was talking to on the phone. “I’m so sorry sir. I thought I saw a spider. I’ll inform Mr. Lee that you called and we’ll get back to you then.” She hurriedly ended the call and rounded her desk to approach the newly entered couple.

“Unnie!!!” She squealed at Dara while her hands unconsciously made the E.T. sign in excitement as she looked to and from Dara and Jiyong. Dara smiled sheepishly at her and nodded shyly in answer to the youger girl's silent question.

Minzy squealed even louder at her response. Jiyong smiled amusedly at the girl’s reaction to them. He cleared his throat, “Hi. I’m Jiyong. Dara’s boyfriend.” He held out his hand at Minzy.

Minzy stared at Jiyong’s outstretched hand. After a few seconds of trying to take in the reality that Kpop’s G-Dragon was standing in front of her and offering a hand for her to shake, she wiped her suddenly sweaty palms on her pants and slowly reached out her hand. She was scared to act out on her instinctive impulse to grab at his hand thinking that he might withdraw his if he realizes she’s one crazy fangirl but as her hand met his, her reluctance faded and her other hand quickly followed and shook Jiyong’s hand fiercely. 

After a few vigorous shakes she finally let go of his hand and looked up at him in awe. “I’m...” her voice trailed off, her brain was so scrambled she forgot her name. Thankfully Dara came to her rescue.

Dara went to her side and gave her a side hug. “Ji, meet Minzy. She’s the little sister I never had.” 

Dara gave Minzy a reassuring squeeze knowing so well how Jiyong could affect anyone with a double X chromosome. Minzy gave her a full hug in return, “Unnie!!! Unnie!!!” her squeals ringing on Dara’s ears. Unnie and I'm was temporarily the extent of her vocabulary. She finally let go and wordlessly pushed Dara towards the staff lounge slash conference room. 

“They started already?” Dara asked her.
Minzy nodded her head at her, still at a loss for words.

She sighed happily as Jiyong gave her a small smile before returning his hand on Dara’s back as they moved towards the meeting room. She looked dreamily at the couple’s retreating back before turning and skipping back to her work section while contemplating on the merits of not washing her hands to preserve the imprint of G-Dragon’s hands versus the merits of personal hygiene.