Happy Halloween

The Panda's halloween costume party was at full swing. CL, Bom, Dara and Minzy were strutting their costumes and having fun while the boys subtly sulked as the girls continued to dance on their own. The four insisting that tonight was girls' night for them and no interference from the boys was allowed.

Jiyong absentmindedly smiled at whoever greeted him and gave the compulsory responses to the small talk going around him but he was keeping an eye out at Dara, occasionally throwing accusing glances at Dara's friends who orchestrated Dara's formfitting Judy Hopps costume.

He wanted them to come as a couple but Dara didn't want to make a commotion. So they both reached a compromise and agreed that they'd both come in as Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde from Zootopia...both labeled as super good friends but shipped by a lot of Zootopia fans.

Another reason he agreed was because Judy was basically covered from head to toe. But Dara's friends somehow found a loophole and had created a costume that emphasized his girl's usually subtle curves. Her top showed glimpses of her toned midriff and no self-respecting on duty policewoman would be caught wearing her stiletto hooker boots. Her face which usually sported the bare minimum of makeup was expertly made up. Her eyes looked more round than usual and her lips looked plumper than they normally were. She looked like a sexy animé version of Judy with her long silver wig and bunny ears.

Jiyong scoffed and looked at himself with his yellow green hawaiian shirt, striped tie and khaki pants. If not for the furry foxtail he was sporting he looked like a down and out children's encyclopedia salesman.

"Yah! Panda!" He called out to his maknae. "If you're throwing a Halloween party next year make sure it's a normal clothes party kind of thing." He grumbled at the younger guy while looking at his girl. Seungri followed his eyes and sighed in agreement.

"Yes, hyung. I get what you mean. I wanted to see my chae-cat wearing a sexy costume but I didn't think the idea would come back and bite me in the ass." He sighed and looked forlornly at CL who was sporting a catwoman body suit with a deep cleavage.

Out of nowhere a hand flicked Seungri on the forehead. "Ow!! Yah! What was that for, Hyung?"

"I'm not yet prepared to share Bom to the rest of the world. You came up with this hairbrained costume party idea. Now, everyone would notice her. They'd be blind not to." He glared at Bom in her bright red Jessica Rabbit costume.

"I know, Hyung. You're not the only one who's not enjoying this party." Seungri agreed. The trio sighed in unison as they stared longingly at their lady loves who looked as if they were having the time of their lives.

Their pity party was interrupted by Daesung and Youngbae's arrival. "What's with the sighs, guys?" Taeyang slung an arm on Jiyong's shoulders and followed the direction of Jiyong's sullen stare. "Okay. Now I get it. You're sleeping in the doghouse tonight?" That only earned him a glare from his best friend. He grinned and left his friends and walked towards the girls.

"Hey, girls." Dara turned and saw Youngbae who just recently returned from his world tour. She squealed in excitement and greeted her friend with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "BaeBae! Congratulations on your successful world tour."

Youngbae gave the girl an answering hug and twirled the petite lady around. He was stopped mid twirl by a heavy hand on his shoulder.

He turned and grinned cheekily at the smoking dragon whose brows furrowed deeper at his insolence. If Dara was off limits to him tonight no one else is allowed to touch her either. Youngbae just deliberately crossed Jiyong's invisible line and he smirked at his best friend, knowing full well that he would be eliciting this kind of reaction.

All eyes were on them. It seemed as if the whole party froze and watched the scene in front of them. Will they be witnessing the end of the tight friendship of Jiyong and Youngbae tonight?

Youngbae refused to back down and smilingly stared back up at his friend who was narrowing his own eyes back at him. The staring contest continued and not a single person moved until Dara breathed a soft sigh and cradled Jiyong's cheek with her hand. "Hey, Ji. You know BaeBae was just teasing you." Jiyong's brows twitched at Dara's term of endearment for his friend.

Dara smiled up at him. "Stop it, Ji. You know where you stand with me." He still looked over her head to stare down at his friend. "Ji, look at me." Dara told him in a low but firm voice. That finally got to him and he looked down at her.

"You know I'll always be yours, right?" She was smiling softly up at him as she spoke.

He lost it right then and there. To hell with the crowd. To hell with YG. To hell with the media. To hell with the paparazzis. To hell with the sasaeng fans. This girl...this woman...this lady was his and no one else's. He was staking his claim for all to see.

The dragon instincts have taken control over discretion. His head swooped down and his lips captured Dara's in a searing kiss that left no doubt in the minds of all who witnessed the scene. Dara was Jiyong's and Jiyong was Dara's and the rest of the world could go hang themselves.