Danmelia

It’s been almost four months since Amelia first tweeted me and since then, she’s become my best friend. Not so long ago, I introduced her to my boyfriend, Phil, and his best friend, Dan. Obviously, I noticed a spark between the two of them, but I never thought anything of it.

“Good morning, Phil!” I trill as I walk through the door. “How’s my favourite guy?” He strolls up to me and grabs my waist.

“As good as ever, how’s my beautiful girl?” I love it when he calls me that, his eyes sparkle as he speaks.

“Brilliant as always! Phil, can I ask you something?” He nods. “Do you think Dan fancies Amelia?”

“I’ve never really thought about it, to be honest.” He looks puzzled as he glances back towards me. “Why?”

“Well, don’t say anything, but Amelia really likes him!” I giggle as I tell Phil.

“I bet she doesn’t like him as much as I like you,” He says with a smile as he gently kisses my cheek. I can’t help but grip my newly rosy cheeks.

“But seriously, I think we should try and get them together, so we can all go out on cinema dates or something, I know how much you want to see the LEGO movie. I don’t think Dan would willingly come with us unless he’s with someone else.” Phil considers before looking back at me.

“Okay, why not. Instead of going out, we could start by getting them to meet up again though.” I nod and get out my phone.

“Shh, It’s ringing. Hey Amelia, Do you want to hang out with me, Dan and Phil? Oh, you do? Awesome, see you soon! Byeeee!” Looking satisfied, I turn to Phil. “This is so exciting!”

An hour of small talk and casual banter finally gets us to a game of ‘Tell me the truth’, which is literally truth or dare except only truths- genius.

“Who’s your one true paring?”

“I ship Danmelia.” I blurt out.

“Danmelia?” Dan asks, confused.

“Oh yeah, you and Amelia. I think you’d go so well together.”

“I think that would work out well too,” Phil interrupts.

“It would be worth a try.” Dan says shyly. I can’t help but smile when I see Amelia blushing.

“So what do we say guys, is it official?” Dan nods and scoots over to Amelia.

It’s 11pm when me and Amelia leave for our girly sleepover. I kiss Phil goodbye and hover outside the door.

“Um, I’ll text you soon, yeah?” She smiles.

“Yeah,” Dan kisses Amelia’s cheek so she blushes again. “You’re perfect.”

--

A/N - okay so i wrote this for the most perfect person I know, Amelia <33 I love you so much bestie, you're the most amazing thing ever. Anywayysss, this was a one off, the only one with a name, but feel free to message me if you have a story idea <3