Trait

Name: Avia Dimitria Van Cartier

Nickname(s): Avie

Age: 30

Love interest: Erik Lehnsherr

Species: Mutant

Abilities:
~Pulses {THings that can cause earthquakes, and make everything shake and break}
~To be able to take and use another mutants power,; also to destroy it which in turn kills the mutant.

Looks: Avia

Style(fashion sense): 
~Set 1
~Set 2
~Set 3

Personalitiy: Hot-headed, stubborn, loner, quiet, fearless, brave, trustworthy, funny, shy, honest, mean.

Family: Dimitria Van Cartier(mother,deceased), Dencov Van Cartier(father,deceased), Themoni Van Cartier(sister,deceased), Gustav Van Cartier(brother,deceased), Alesi Van Cartier (aunt,deceased) 

Car, Motorcycle, etc.: (Model, and year): none 

Body accessories:(tattoos,piercings, etc.):
Back tattoo
Arm band
~Anklet

Occupation(jobs, degrees, school etc. goes here): unemployed 

Close friends: Logan, Charles Xavier, Alex Summers 

Friends:Hank
Enemies: Raven, Sebastian Shaw, Government

Biography: Born January 13 (year unknown); was a mutant but showed no signs. Avia was full of life and adventure til her powers made her lose control. During one of her night terrors she destroyed her house and killed her family. She didn't know at the time but went to the foster care. She always was sent to many homes because she was too quiet. After being caught in a fire, Avia tried to save people. But guards kept attacking her til she became very angry. She them sent pulses from her body and created a giant earthquake that killed 2000 peolpe. Once Avia got out of her trance, she broke down. She left and went to Asia far away in a vast area of land and trees. She stays there the keep focus and cause no harm.

Quotes: 
~"Why do you think I can do this?" Avia towards Erik.
~"Dying would be a mighty big adventure." Avia quoting Peter Pan to Shaw and later Erik.
~"Do you feel the pain of 2000 lives, Charles?" Avia says to Charles about guilt .

Likes): Trust, driving in the wind, landscapes, animals, sketching, music, theater

Dislike(s): killing if unnecessary, Raven, government

Extras:
~Avia has no birth year because her powers keep her young.
~Lived in forest for years in Asia 
~Befriended many animals that she talked to with her mind.