Chapter 3

3rd Pov. Avia

Avia walked faster as she turned to the hall with the 'Rec' room. She walked up to the door, but stopped. She slowly calmed her body, and pushed through the doors.

Her head was filled with many thoughts, as she stopped herself and made their thoughts quiet down.

"Hey, you good?" A man asked, and Avia listened to his deepish voice. Her eyes stayed close as she focuses on him.

"Are you okay?" The voice asked again, and Avia's eyes, shot wide open. She stared at the man, and calm down.

He just stared at her, and made a 'scoff ' like face. She nodded lightly and the man just stared at her, and slowly held his hand out.

"I'm Alex." He introduced, as she shook his hand. She watched as his hair shook a little, as he stared at her.

"Avia?" Hank interjected and stood to meet her.

​​​​"I'm fine, Hank." She muttered, and turned to the man.

"It's nice to meet you." Avia said, and she followed Hank into the 'Rec' room.

-----

"We should think of code names. We're government agents now, we should have secret code names. I want to be called Mystique." Raven said, as Avia leaned against the the clear glass window.

"Damn! I wanted to be called Mystique." Cassidy said, and Raven phased to look like him. She smirked, and winked. Cassidy shot back in his chair, and everyone laughed.

"Well, tough. I called it. And I'm way more mysterious than you." raven said, and phased back into herself. Everyone clapped for her, as Avia moved back so she could see them.

"Darwin, what about you?" Raven asked, and everyone looked to him.

"Well, "Darwin" is already a nickname, and, you know, it sort of fits. Adapt to survive and all. Check this out." Darwin said, and stood. He walked over to the fish tank, and dipped his face into the water.

Gills appeaered on the side of his face, and he opened his mouth. Air bubbles slipped out of his nose, as he was breathing in the water. Darwin shot up, and they clapped.

"That was incredible." Hank said, and Darwin turned and grabbed a towel.
"Thank you. What about you?" Darwin said, and pointed at Cassidy.

"I'm going to be Banshee." He said, and Hank spoke.

"Why do you want to be named after a wailing spirit?" Hank asked, and Cassidy smirked and lifted his legs into his chair.
"You might want to cover your ears." Cassidy said, as he glanced at everyone and breathed in. He held air in his mouth, and he chriped just alittle.
A air force shot though the room and it hit the window. It shattered, and they clapped loudly. Avia moved farther away from the window.

"Your turn." Cassidy said, and sat back down in his seat.

"My stage name is Angel. It kind of fits." Angel said, and turned to show them her wings. She lifted into the air, and steady herself before she went back down.

"You can fly?" Raven yelled, and she nodded.
"And..." Angel said, as she turned towards the window and spat something. It seemed to be some sort of fireball and it landed on top of the statue. They clapped again, as Avia slowly left them in her conscience.

{Small Timskip}

"Get down when I tell you." Alex said, and everyone hand moved in front of the window as Alex stood outside. Avia noticed that she had stepped outside.

"Hey, go back into the building." He said towards Avia, and she shook her head.

"I'll be fine." She replied and waited to see him.

"Get back." He warned, and everyone leaned back into the building. Then, they all leaned back out to see him.

"Get back!" He said again, and they did the same thing.
"Whatever." He groaned, and began to move. Red rings formed around his body, as he moved arouned and began shooting them. They shot around the building til one sliced through the statue.

He stopped, and they cheered. Avia smirked, and walked up to Alex.

"What would your name be?" He asked, and Avia just shrugged.

"How about... Abaddon."