Chapter 6

{Sorry this is so short...}

3rd Pov. Avia

[There was like a montage for their training so it will go like that.]

Avia watched from inside the mansion, as Charles worked out Erik. His Grey sweatsuit, dampened by sweat, his hair glistening back.

'What's wrong with me? No attachments. God, I'm gonna break that deal.'

Avia said to herself as she walked towards her weights. She benched her weight, as it was only the way she could figure to train herself.

"What is your real gift?" A voice said, and Avia glanced over. Erik stood in his sweats as he slowly approached her.

"I can.." She strained for a second, and he lifted the bar in the air hovering above her. She glatrd at him slightly and laid he arms on the bench with her.

"I have two. One affencsive and offensive. I can take mutant powers, and I can destroy them. Destroying them means I can kill the mutant I took them from. And the offensive is, that I can cause tremors that can cause giant quakes." Avia said, and she stated up at him.

"That's beautiful." He murmured and Avia shock her head.

"Not really. Gives a heavy conscience." She said, and Erik frowned.

"But that is what makes you you. What makes me... Enjoy you." Erik said, and Avia chuckled.

He smirked and glanced up at the bar. It began to fall back toward Avia and she reacted quickly.

Her hands caught the bar, but a tremor ripped from under her. It shook the found slightly, as she calmed down only a bit.

"If you let go you'll lose control. That is the thing that has been bothering me slightly. The thought of getting you go, intrigues me." He said, and flicked his finger.

Avia suddenly stood and walked after Erik. She glanced down and saw she was wearing the little metal belt Erik made for her earlier.

"Erik!" She yelled and he chuckled lightly as he walked away. She couldn't run after him, and she sighed and laughed lightly.

·····

"Alex?" Avia said, and he glanced at her.

"Try to hit the models. Charles know that this place will hold up. Just aim."Avia ho edand Alex smirked. She quickly walked towards the doors, and shut them with Charles.

They wait a few seconds as the heard a loud sound. Then a alarm went off and Charles smiled.

He pulled open thud Dior and his eyes enlarged.

"Oh, dear." He said and grabbed the fire extinguisher. Avia looked out as he walked in to put out the fire.

"Alex, I will teach you to control this." Charles said as he walked in a line to out out the fire. Avia held her hand against her mouth as she tried not to laugh.