Chapter 8

3rd Pov. Avia

"No!" Avia screamed, and made her hand point in their direction. A ball of light that reflected but was transparent, developed around them.

"Charles what is this?" Erik asked as they couldn't move.

"Its her other abilities she's protecting us." He said, as the sand shot up in the air like geysers. It shot with force as wind pushed them higher.

Avia was surrounded in sand as the ground buried deep beneath it began to appear and crack.

"Avia! Let us free. You can control this. Let us down. See past your fear of hurt and death. See the beauty and the safeness." Charles yelled, and she let the force field go.

Erik and Charles fell to the ground and covered their faces. Sand surrounded them as they ran towards her. By passing rocks flying from under ground.

They fell to the ground as they could barely breath from the air being taken away.

Avia opened her eyes and saw the sand. She looked around and saw Charles and Erik writhing on the ground.

She pointed her hand over to them, and the sand disappeared around them. Erik coughed loudly and looked at Avia.

She stared at them as she stood. She walked away, as the tremors increased around her. The boys stood and watched as she floated in the air.

The vibrations pushing her higher, and she landed on a huge cracked piece of rock.

"She's doing it. Erik. She's controlling it. She is more stronger than any of us." Charles said, and Erik stared in awe.

Avia lifted her hands above her and the tremors increased. To where you could only see her silhouette, as she moved to much for the eye to see.

The huge rock suddenly fell back into the ground, and the sand re-spread back to its place. Avia breathed deeply as everything stopped.

She stared at Erik, as her leg began to ache.

"Erik catch her." Charles said, and Erik moved his hand out. Avia was moved towards him quickly, as her metal belt was back around her.

"That was extraordinary." Erik said, and Avia gave him a light smile.

Avia concentrated and she teleported them back to the mansion.

Erik held her, as he picked her up and walked into the mansion.

.....

Avia opened her eyes slowly, as she sat up. Her eyes caught sight of Erik at the foot of her bed.

"Are you alright?" Avia asked, and Erik smirked.

"I will be fine. I should be asking you this." Erik said, and Avia smiled. She stood and caught herself against the wall next to her.

Erik came up to her and grabbed her hips.

"Erik. I'm..." Avia started but stopped and looked up at him.

He stared down at her with and unknown look. His face came close to her's as her eyes became hazy.

Erik's lips touch next to her's, as he kissed her cheek. His lips added more pressure, as he kissed her neck.

Avia gasped as she felt her back hit the wall. Her legs wrapped around his waist as he gripped her thighs.

Erik ravished her neck as he smelled and tasted her scent. Erik continued till he reached back to face her.

Erik stared down at her and let go of her thighs. He pulled away and grabbed his jacket from her bed. He walked towards her door, and left it quietly.

Avia sighed and ran a hand through her hair, as she looked outside. She saw Charles racing Hank and losing.