Chapter 1

3rd Pov. Avia

Avia slowly strolled down the hillside of one of Asia's forest. She let her hand gently graze the trees and plants. She heard whispers as she touched each one slowly. She smiled as she heard the peaceful voices of life.

Erik and Charles slowly step of the boat as it rocked back and forth. Erik cringed as a smell blew with the wind. Charles chuckled and said,"My dear Erik, it's not that bad." Erik grumbled and said, "Why are we coming this far? Everyone else has been only hundreds of miles away. Not a thousands."

Charles lightly chuckled and said,"I have a signal on where she is. But..."

"But what?" Erik asked hesitantly, dreading the answer.

"She's deep in the forest." Erik groaned and followed Charles to a merchant shop .

Avia sat silently watching pandas graze as she drew them. They grass swayed with the breeze as the pandas began to play.

"Hahaha." Avia laughed as they rolled around. She continued sketching when the bears stopped moving.

She quietly set down her pad as she stood up. The bears stayed still, til a rustle made noise. The bears began running back into the woods, as Avia hid. Wanting to know who it what was causing the noise.

"Charles, this is the worst idea you have ever had." Erik said as he pushed branches out of the way of his face. Charles chuckled but stopped. Erik also stopped and said,"Why did we stop?" Charles shushed him and painted forward towards the panda bears. Erik nodded and made noise with the tree branches. The bears ran and Charles and Erik emerged from the forest into the clearing. "Okay, now where is she?" Erik asked as he looked around. Charles smile and sad,"She's right up there." He pointed towards a tree, and Erik stared at it. He saw a flicker of movement and said,"I guess she doesn't know where here to help." Charles nodded and said,"We have to chase her. She is very powerful and could be helped."

Erik groaned and said,"Well let's run .", He yelled as he took off towards the treeline and chased after the girl.

Avia dashed through the woods as she felt the people's pulse coming closer. She quickly dashed behind very thick bamboo brush.

She hid behind them and closed her body off to any connection. She heard the men stop and begin talking. "Damn it Charles! We lost her. Try to sense her again." The tall man yelled as the shorter man said,"I can't Erik! She cut me off, now we just have to use our senses."

Avia continued hiding till she noticed they were gone. She hesitantly crawled out and stood. She saw a little glint of something shiny and dashed off.

She heard the men yelling. "Wait we just wanna help!" She continued turning til she saw a man running at her from the side.

She dashed forwarded but was too slow. She shrieked at the forced and tum led down a hill with the man. Once she hit the ground for a final time she groaned.
She stirred up and prepared herself for a fight. The man stood tall and said,"We just wanna talk to you. Do you speak English?" Avia nodded slowly and pulled out her knife. The tall man glanced at the knife, and shoot his hand out. The knife instantly flew from her hands and into his . Avia gasped but them went to kick him. He threw the knife away and ducked from her blow. She quickly punched his face and he flew back and whip lashed his head on a rock.

He groaned and stayed down. Avia straddled his hips and grabbed his face. "Who are you?" She asked and watched as he gazed in amazement at her hands. As they lightly glowed red and went up her arm through her body. She lifted her hand and put it to the side. She turned her head, and flicked her hand . The knife flew into her hand and said,"Answer the question." The man said,"Erik. I'm here to help you." Avia continued holding him when she was tossed into the ground.

Avia stood up quickly and threw the knife. Erik caught it with ease, and threw it back at her. She tried to dodge it but it or it rates her shoulder and stabbed it into a tree. She screamed and fell against the tree. Erik ran to her and tried to pull it out. She punched him and her grabbed her wrists and pinned them against the tree. Avia groaned and Erik spoke.", Stop fighting me." She growled and tried to hit him, but he pushed himself flush against her. His face was only centimeters away when she said,"Fine. I'll let you take me." Erik looked up to her eyes and said,"I'm sorry for what I did to you." He cupped her Dave and got closer to her lips when . Charles yelled,"Erik!"

Avia gasped as Erik was pulling the knife out. She screamed when it was fully out. Erik pushed on the wound very hard and said,"Don't worry it will heal." Erik looked into her eyes paid fully and replied."What are you gifts?" Avia looked at Erik and glanced around the boat she was on. "I can do everything with my mind. I also cam take and destroy other mutants 'gifts'." Erik stared at her and said,"Is that what you did with me i the forest?" Avia nodded and sad,"Yes, will you now please go. I agreed to come, not to know anyone.' Erik stood up abruptly and and glared at her.
"Sure, you came to learn control." And walked away. Avia glanced at him and laid back against the inside of the boat. As she and the others waited for arrival.