Chapter 12

3rd Pov. Avia

Avia sat up slowly, as he body ached from the uncomfortable table. Cables connected her to the monitors, were spread out along her body.

Her eyes adjusted to the room she was in, and the widened on shock.

Everything surrounding near, was torn, smashed, and ruined to the edge. She stared at the room, as her mind finally put the pieces together.

"Hank.." She mumbled to herself, and torn the cables from her body. She jumped to the ground, her legs wobbled as she took steps.

She gripped the tables and equipment surrounding her as she pushed to the door. She turned the knob slowly, and fell against the door.

The door swung open, and she slipped to the ground. She closed her eyes, and concentrated on Erik's presence.

She teleported to his room, and she fell from the air onto his bed. The action causing Erik to shoot up from the bed in panic.

He saw Avia and quickly moved her to lay on his legs. Her body leaning on his legs as he checked her.

He grabbed her cheek and shook it lightly. Her eyes opened lightly, and he stared down.

"Hank.."
"Hank.."

She breathed out heavily, and her eyes looked around. Erik nodded, and moved his hand above her in the air.

The band of metal he made for her appeared above her. It coiled itself around her waist, and Erik made her stand.

She wobbled lightly, but the belt held her straight as he dressed quickly.

He grabbed her hand and rushed towards the lab. He told Charles through his mind to meet him there with the others.

---

Avia stood next to Erik as they looked through Hank's lab. She searched around till she stopped at a chest in the back of the room.

"Charles." Avia called out, and all of them followed him towards her.

'Gone to the airbase, bring the crate marked 'X'.
Hank'

Avia lifted the crate lid open and they stated down at suits made especially for them.

"Hank has been busy." Erik said and looked up at Charles.

"Do we really have to wear these?" Alex asked, as he stated at the suit with distaste.

"As none of us mutated to endure extreme g-force or being riddled by bullets, I suggest we suit up." Charles said and closed the crate.

"I am." Avia pitched in and they palyfully glared at her. She shrugged her shoudlers, and opened the crate to find her suit.

She saw the short turtle neck along sleeve fitted to her body. A yellow leather jacket to match the others, and pants to go with it.

She smiled at the outfit and silently thanked Hank, for her unique outfit.

~~~

Avia stood next to Alex, as they stared up at the jet. She stared in amazement as she felt a presence behind her.

She gave Alex a light smile, and turned back to see Erik. He smirked down at her, as he studied her outfit.

Not only the fact that she had the metal coil belt from him wrapped around her mid drift. But also the way it clung to her curves in the perfect way.

He gave her a smirk, and she rolled her eyes and shoved him lightly.

"Where is Hank?" Raven asked aloud, and they all glanced at her. Erik's stare lingering a little longer than Avia was comfortable with.

"I'm here." A deepish voice announced as a shadow figure approached them.

"Hank?" Avia asked, as she tried to capture the figures movement. The figure came into view, as its blue fur and yellow eyes stuck out. Avia stared in amazement, as he spoke to Raven.

"It didn't attack the cells. It enhanced them. It didn't work." Hank said, and looked to the ground. Raven stepped forward and touched this shoudler.

"Yes, it did, Hank. Don't you see? This is who you were meant to be." Raven paused and he glanced at Avia. She gabs him a nod and he looked back to Raven.

"This is you. No more hiding." Raven finished and gave a light jealous glare to Avia.

"You never looked better, man." Erik joked, and Hank's hand flew to Erik's throat.

He squeezed it tightly, and pulled Erik a few steps forward.

"Hank!" Charles yelled, and he ignored him.

"Don't mock me!" Hank seethed through his teeth, and glanced at Avia. She stared at him, and he continued.

"Hank, put him down immediately, please." Charles tried to reason, and he moved closer.

"Hank! Hank!" He yelled louder and he let him go. Erik fell to his ones and rubbed his throat.

"I wasn't." Erik said lightly as he glared up at him. Hank growled lightly and huffed out anger.

"Even I got to admit you look pretty badass. I think I got a new name for you." Alex said, and smirked.

"Beast." He said, and Avia smiled at them.

"You're sure you can fly this thing?" Cassidy asked as he stated at the jet.

"Of course I can. I designed it." Hank said, and Avia smiled. She looked to Erik as he continued to rub his throat.

"Lets go."Avia said, as they walked towards the back.

She felt a different presence, as she walked next to Erik. She stopped, as Erik did a few steps away from her.

"Hey. Are you okay?" He asked, and Avia looked behind her.

The sound of 'whooshing' came closer and she shoved Erik into the jet.

Azazel appeared behind her, and he wrapped his arms around her.

"Avia!" Erik yelled, as he went to move her. She was teleported away, as he was to late.

Charles rushed to Erik and helped him up.

"We need to go. They took Avia." Erik seethed in anger, and Hank prepared to shoot away.

{Hope you enjoyed this decently longer chapter. I have an announcement when I finish this piece. I k own you'll probably enjoy it.
Also shout out to those who have voted for this story. I really appreciate it, that many people liked this story. Thank you for reading, and I hope you continue to enjoy it.}