Chapter 14

3rd Pov. Erik

Erik sat silently next to Charles, as scenes played through his mind.
Scenes of Avia being murdered, tortured, touched.

He sighed as he replayed what he had done with Avia.
The kiss, the touch, the smell, the heat.

He opened his eyes and glanced down at Charles. Charles slowly connects their eyes, and gave him a sympathetic look.

Erik rolled his eyes, Charles tried to do something with his mind.

------------------------------------------------------

Avia sat in the control room, next to Angel. Her eyes bright golden brown color, as her skin was smooth.

Her clothes changed, she now wore a tight white strapless dress with a neck cover. She had a fur draped over herself, and black heeled boots on her feet.
On her left hand, she had a scoffed ring made for Erik. Shaw kept it and slid it onto her finger for safe keeping.

"What was that?" Shaw asked as Azazel appeared back in the control room of the ship.

"The Russians. They have fired on their own ship." He said, and grabbed the headset for he radar.

Shaw flicked his hand slightly and Avia stood and walked to his side.

"They are ready for war." Shaw starts; Azazel, Riptide and Angel turn to listen.

"We just need to strike another match to light the fuse." Shaw paused and walked towards the door.

"And we still have the most powerful weapon of all. Me, and her." Shaw said and gestured to Avia. Avia moved over to him, and he opened the door to the creme room.

"Turn the nuclear reactor to 100% output and make sure I'm not disturbed." Shaw seethed, and closed the door. He stopped in the middle of the room and turned to Avia.

"I'm glad we came to an understanding." Shaw said and touched her cheek. A shock ran through his hand and into her cheek.

She shivered, and reopened her eyes. She stared up at Shaw and he smirked.

"I'm glad my treatment world so well for you. The more shocks you absorb to more you forget. Hmm." he mumbled to himself and Avia stared blandly ahead at him.

"Pretend to be asleep when they arrive. Then with the proper signal, attack. And remember to respond to the one who saves to as Erik." Shaw said, and walked to his room. The reactor room door closed and was hidden as Avia laid down on the couch.

She tried to remember event about her life but, felt nothing. She sighed, and closed her eyes await the arrival of someone named Erik.