Alternate Ending

1st Pov. Avia

I walked through the halls of the bureau, as I pushed open the meeting door.

"Hey! Your not allowed in here." A man yelled, and I held my hands up.

I touched my temple lightly, and the men of the meeting all sat back on their seats.

I nodded at my work, and left the meeting. The feeling of familiar presences filled my mind.

I ran down the hall and ran down the stairs to the interrogation room.

I stopped as my eyes widened at the figure standing there.

"Avia."

I stayed silent as he stared at me with a harsh emotions. I rolled my eyes, an glanced at the wall next to me.

"Should have guessed." I said lightly, and looked back at him.

"Are you going to stop me?" He asked, and his hand moved away from his body.

I scoffed and flung my hand up. He flew back against the wall, and stayed stuck.

"I'm not the shy scared girl anymore. I was pushed to control, and now I'm well. Stable." I finished and he continued to stare.

"The others could come and  attack you know." He said, and his eyes glanced to my lips.

"Well they'd be unconscious. Possible concussion, if they tried. Maybe even death." I said back with spite, and crossed my arms.

"I will have to say this version of your personality, is ravishing." He said and glanced moved all of my features.

"In other terms, its definitely a turn on." He said, mad I rolled my eyes and flicked my hand. He fell to his feet, and looked at me.

3rd Pov. Avia

"Finally." He said, and his hands gripped her face. His lips latched onto hers, as he pushed her against a wall.

"Ugh." Avia moaned, and kissed back with more force. Her hands pulled him against her tightly. Erik groaned, and paused.

Avia stared at his eyes, and held her left arm out. She flicked he wrist and the door to the cell flew open.

Alarms sounded off, as he sat her back to the ground. Avia stares at him, and kissed him softly.

He touched her cheek lightly, and Avia disappeared. He sighed as Raven, Azazell, Whip, and Angel slowly approached him.

He walked into the cell room, as Emma stood quickly in diamond form......