the second kill

I was in shock. How the hell? What the Hell, HUH?? if only I could get out of these bonds, and check it out. Just like how it moved to make him suffer more, at my command, it cut me free. I stared at the blade in amazement. I got off the table, and rubbed my wrist. I looked down at the bloody mess that was Tim. What do you think of me now, Mother Fucker? I thought to myself. I returned my consentration to the floating katana. I thought of it wavering, and as if on cue, it wavered around in the air. I turned over to my cell. there was a hole in the wall, that was sword shaped, where the sword was drawn. The hole itself was rather strange, but was even weirder, was the fact that there was that vine that my body had been tattooed with was circling the hole. I looked at it more closely, but found nothing else strange. I stood up, and dusted my self off. well, no one else around, Tim is dead, I might as well get out of here. I walked over Tim, and let my sword stab him a couple more times. I walked up to the door, and opened it. A breeze wafted over me, and it was cold. I shivered slightly. Out side the door I found stairs, and I walked up them, looking for doors or something. I found a door, and it led to a kitchen. Food! actual food that isn't a cupcake or gruel! I gorged myself on pies, and cereal, and other goodies. Apples, bananas, and grapes, and best of all, I found a package of unopened lemon tea. I got down a teapot, not easily though. I had to climb on the counter. Curse my shortness. After I put the kettle on, I went up the stairs, and found the door out. I stepped out, to see where the hell I had been kept for so many damn years. Holy shit. Holy fucking shit. It was the purple house in the abandoned neighborhood. It was Tim that I saw before, messing around in here. holy shit. had I had recognized him, none of this would have happened. I went back to the house, after checking the water, I went up to the stairs. i found a bed room, and started looking for a hair brush. Hey, if you hadn't gotten to brush your hair in 4 years, you'd want to get the mats out of your hair too. As I struggled with my hair, I heard the tea pot scream. After getting the final knot out of my waterfall of hair, I went down and poured the water. When I was adding the lemon leaves, I heard a ding. It was Tim's phone. I might as well take it. I'll just wipe it of its memory, or try to at least. Wait, the police could track me that way. Nevermind. Besides, technology has advanced the last 4 years. How the hell am I supposed to figure out how to work this thing? I smashed it for good measure. all of those pictures Tim had taken with this thing of my torture sessions need to be destroyed. but the name of the person texting through the cracked screen catches my attention. Ada. she's talking about her plans to bomb her new school. Was my entire family like this? then agian, my dad payed Tim to do this to me. I need to get revenge. I could see it now, I crash through the door, my father pleading for mercy, as I carve into his skin. Oh, how it will be sweet. I put the rest of my tea into a thermos, grabbed a bag, shoved some paper into it, and my blue pen. I headed out the door, home.

As I walked home, the memories filled my brain, of how my family treated me. I gritted my teeth, planning their demise. I reached the drive way, but something wasn't right. There was moving boxes by the door. They were moving! I have to get to them before they can escape. I went to the door and quietly opened the door. I stepped inside. Where had this stealth come from? I had no idea. But I liked it. A thought had occured to me. Where was my sword? damn it. that meant I had to draw it agian. I think. I didn't understand this completely. I drew the sword agian, real quick, fearing I would be found, unguarded, and unprepared. There was a creaking of floor boards from the hall. My pencil flew faster, when I heard the voice. "Hello? Daniel? is that you?" it was that bitch of a woman, that I called mother. She thought I was father. "Daniel. If that is you, why are you here? we divorced. you took Ada, and moved away, forever. Your the one who said good bye. Get out." GOD DAMN IT. How the hell was I supposed to find them now? finally I finished the sword. I thought of it coming off the page, and as if on cue, it popped of the page, in a whirl of the vine on my body, leaving the hole in the paper. it floated in the air, and i stepped into the hall. Mother was standing in the hall, with her bathrobe on. "Your not Daniel. Who are you?" she asked, looking at me. I smirked. "You don't recognize your own daughter?" I said, making the katana circle in the air. I stepped closer to her. "Y-your not Ada..." she stammered, just now noticing the katana. "She's not your only daughter. And my, the tables have turned. After so many years, of abuse. And then, you and Father go off and pay Uncle Tim to go and make my life a living hell. I very much appreciate that. And now, here I am, about to kill you." I said, grinning like a lunatic. "... Samantha?" She said, her voice full of fear. "I thought you were dead!" She said, running back so fast she fell on the floor. "No, I'm not, You bitch. And now, you are going to die." I said. I flicked my hand, sending the blade straight at her, she screamed as it hit her in the stomach, and it twisted, and swerved inside of her. She cried out, begging for mercy. "Did you ever give me mercy? You would have me go without food for days! I had never wronged you! Why punish me?" I said in return to her pleas. I stepped closer to her, right up to her face. "The pen is mightier then the sword, but with the pen, I create the sword." I said. The sword returned to my hand, and I decapitated her. The blood sprayed on my face. I laughed, she finally got what she deserved. So much for a fresh start, eh mother? I looked at her, so pathetic and weak. Lying dead on the floor. One down. 9 to go. I am going to take out everyone in my family. Not just my direct family, but uncles and aunts too. They will all pay. Not looking for me, allowing this to happen. For making it happen. Soon, all of their blood will be spilled. And it will be by my hand. I smiled at this thought. I was enjoying this. I must have really lost it during those years with Tim. I didn't care though, what I did care about was finding my father and Ada. They will be next. I swear, they will pay.