Lets spar

So that's basically how Pixel and I got into this creepy pasta business.
(#however there is that #part where you loose the ability to control #your swords after their off the page...)
Yeah there is that, but no one really knows how that happened. Although it did lead to me having to take sparring lessons from that overrated jackass Jeff. Honestly, what do the fans see in him?
(#well he is kind of hot...)
I'm sorry, what??
(#im kidding!!)
Thank god, and here I thought I was going to have to get a barf bucket.
Although we can talk about how he had his ass handed to him when we went on hand to hand combat...
(#oh, that was entertaining)
But let's start at the beginning, where I found out about this mishap of lack of powers.

I was at a convenience store hoping to snag some food, grabbing the basics. Waffles, because Toby would kill me if he found I went to the store when his supply was low and didn't get any, some protein bars, TV dinners, couple of muffins, burritos, and decided to be bold and grab a frozen pizza. On my way out, I spotted some lemon tea bags, and just grabbed the whole box. The clerk spotted me heading out without paying, and went to stop me.
"Hey! Ma'am you still need to pay for that!" He said, stepping in front of me. I took off my ball cap, and said,
"I don't think so, actually."
"Then your going to have to put all of that back." He said, realizing that this was about to be a robbery of sorts.
I smiled, and said, "no."
I withdrew a picture I drew in case of a tussle earlier, seeing as that tends to happen when your a wanted woman walking the streets without a way to hide the tattoo on your face. I flicked the paper at him, and he flinched. In a matter of a second the sword flung from the paper and clattered on the ground. The boy fell to the floor panicked, and yelled "someone call the cops!!" I heard a shuffle and a Yelp from behind the checkout, and put my hand out to send the sword flying to him.
But...
There was one problem.
It didn't move. Not even an inch. "What the hell??" I said, trying to will it into the air again.
Nothing. The boy looked at me strange, and got up to run. I dropped my basket and grabbed the sword off the floor, and tried to jab it at his throat.
I missed. I was normally used to using my will to do the killing. But that just wasn't working. He stumbled back and tried to throw a punch at me.
Quickly I drew it back, and sloppily sliced the flesh on his neck, like a knife through hot butter. But it wasn't a straight cut, and wasn't deep enough to penetrate his wind pipe. He grabbed at his throat crying in pain, and scrambled away. I quickly caught up to him, and grabbed the back of his shirt with one hand, and threw him against the wall. I raised my sword and dove it into his chest, as he wailed out in pain. I heard another cry from behind me.
Oh yeah, there's another one here.
I raced back to him, sword in hand.
Good god I need to learn how to use this thing without my powers!!
What the hell happened to them anyway?!?  I thought as I leaped over the counter. The other man was smaller then his coworker who was now bleeding out across the room, but could have been his brother. Short black hair, tanned skin, puffy black eyes. I raised my sword to finish him off when,
"PUT YOUR WEAPON DOWN NOW!"
I turned around in surprise, and saw a cop pointing a gun of sorts at me from behind the counter.
"Oh come on, I don't have time for this!" I said complaining. The officer didn't seem amused. While keeping my eyes on the officer, I drove the sword into the boys chest, and then lunged at the cop, she started yelling words, and appeared to be unafraid, she side stepped, and I tumbled to the ground and quickly recovered. I put out my hand to summon my sword to me, but it didn't come.
"Dammit!!" I yelled, and started rushing to the cop, but she shot me with the gun. Two cords exploded from the gun, attaching the selves to me. All of my muscles tensed, and I fell to the ground. I started to shiver, and the officer stood over me and started to cuff my hands. Her partner ran in, and immediately went to the victims side, while talking into his radio. The female officer pulled me off the ground, and walked me out, while I thrashed. She shoved me into the back of her vehicle, and slammed the door shut. I quickly turned on my back and kicked at the window, but it didn't help. I tried to pull my hands over my head, but to no avail.
"PIXEL!! If your around, I could use some help!!" I screamed, but apparently she didn't hear me.
(#actually I was, and I did hear you but I was laughing too hard to come and help you.)
YOU BITCH!!
(#that and McDonald's was having a milkshake sale)
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW
(#hey i did get you out of there eventually, didn't I?)
{and a fight begins}
{Pixel got hit in the face and Samantha got kicked in the gut, more fighting etc}

I need a new partner.
Later, at the station, I was shoved into an interrogation room. I was surprised at how they didn't just lock me up on the spot, seeing as how I killed that kid right in front of them.
And they just kinda left me in that room for a while, until a woman came into the room with a clip board. She sat down across from me.
"Hello there, I'm agent Jones, and I'd like to ask you a few questions.
You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. Shall we start with your name?"
Jones. Like me. Huh. She did seem familiar I must say. She had long blonde hair, tied up into a bun, and sharp brown eyes. She also had a pointed nose, and thin lips, and arched eyebrows.
"Samantha Jones. And let's skip your questions, yes I killed those kids. Do I know you?"
She arched her eyebrow. She looked to be around my age, maybe a few years older, so maybe 23? Oh yeah, this happened long after I joined the pastas by the way.
"We have the same last name, but I'm not sure. Is that your confession?"
I turned in my chair and put my feet in the table and leaned back.
"I also confess to the murders of Estell Jones, Daniel jones, Tim barker, and Jacob Queen. There's a few other names of people I was payed to kill, but their names aren't coming to me right off the top of my head. Wasn't there a Jamie?" I asked myself. I tapped my chin and the woman looked at me in horror. God why was she so familiar?
"Jamie Einal! That's one of them!" I said snapping.
"Your a serial killer?" She asked, wide eyed.
"No, but I am a mercenary. Or just a killer for hire. What ever pays the bills." I said smiling.  She touched the top of her head exasperated. God I know that from somewhere!
"I'm sorry, but I can't shake this feeling that we've met! I'm Samantha Jones, my friends call me Doodler. Ring a bell?"  I said. Tapping the table, she looked like she realized something, and had seen a ghost.
"What? How?" She whispered.
I raised an eyebrow.
But then, it clicked. And anger fumed.
It was her.
9 years later, go figure I didn't recognize her. And I was ready to rip her head off for what she had done to me.
But more so, what she had done to Pixel.
"So, Ada. How did you manage to get a job with the police force when you blew up a school 5 years ago?" I said, gritting my teeth.