Valentines day special

I woke up from a loud knocking on my door. The banging was horribly loud and repetitive, and to the tune of the wedding song. Still half asleep, I opened my eyes and scanned my surroundings.

Damn! I fell asleep on my desk again. Various sketches and pencils surrounded me, and fluttered to the floor when I got up. I looked at my computer for the time, (A christmas gift from Pixel) and groaned.

5:47. Who the hell gets up at this ungodly hour? And what the hell do they want with me? I walked over to the door and opened it. Before I could figure out who it was, they threw a box at me.

"Augh! What the Hell? why?" I grumbled. I picked up the box on the ground, and found it to be heart shaped.

"#Happy Valentines Day, Nerd!" chirped a happy Pixel. I looked at her, and back at the box.

"Are you aware of the time?"

"#Yeah."

"If you love me, then let me sleep. Thanks for the chocolate." I turned around and shut the door. I face planted on my bed, and curled up with the pillow.

There was a banging on the door again.
"Oh for the love of..." I grumbled..
"What the hell do you want Pixel?"
"#for love to spur! #my ship to sail!" She called through the door.
"What ship???" I yelled. Since when does she have a boat?
Then my computer lit up, and low and behold she had changed my screen saver again. It was a picture of Bloody Painter and I.
Oh not this again.
"Honestly Pixel! Nothing is going to happen between Helen and I! Let it go!!"
Silence.
Finally.
I curled back up with my pillow.
Then my computer started to glow again, and I looked at it and recognized the teleportation green.
"Don't you fucking—"
I shouted. I landed on my butt in a separate room, with Bloody Painter sitting there confused and my arrival at his easel.
"What in the world?" He said, reaching for his white mask, his blue black hair falling in his face.
"Don't ask..." I said, getting up. I was still in my pjs, god I'm going to kill Pixel.
Helen stood up. "How did you get in here?"
I turned around.
"You got a phone in here?" I asked.
He nodded.
"Pixel."
Helen nodded again, and then pointed to the door. I smiled and went to it. I opened it up to have rose petals thrown in my face, and maniacal laughter sounding through the hall.
"She is so fucking dead..." I muttered. I passed BEN on my way back to my room, that boy never sleeps, when Idea popped in my head.
"Hey BEN! You want 20 bucks?"
Instantly he stopped.
"What are you planning..." he said turning to me. I still get weirded out by his black eyes.
"Revenge."
BEN rolled his eyes.
"What did Jeff do this time?"
"Oh, him? Nothing. Pixel."
"Count me in! Plan?" He said, clapping his hands together, and walking toward me.
"Who's the one person she hates most in this joint?" I asked.
"Uh, that would be me."
I smiled evilly.
"Lock her in a room with you, no WiFi, and you proposing."
BEN stared at me.
"You are evil, and no!" He yelled, and began to walk away.
"50 bucks!" I called.
He kept walking.
"100!"
He stopped.
"Make it 1,000 and we'll talk"
I gasped.
"You think I have that kind of money???" I said.
He just kept walking.
"Fine! Happy Discount Chocolate eve to you too!" I said. I kept walking, to find Pixel rushing at me with a red dress.
Ah HELL NO!
I ran the other direction.
She followed. I ran to the kitchen, and found Toby making strawberry waffles. What are people doing at this hour??
"Help!! She wants to confine me in a dress!" I said, hiding behind Toby. He looked at me puzzled, and said, "w-who?" I pointed.
Pixel had the dress behind her back and was whistling. Acting casual.
He smirked.
"H-hey Pixel.
She waved, and the dress behind her waved to the other side and Toby saw it.
He laughed, and looked at me, then back at Pixel.
"J-just wear it. I-it's less painful." He said to me. He poured his batter into the waffle maker.
"Who's side are you on?"
I asked. He ignored me and chuckled
I ran out of the kitchen, with Pixel closely behind. I ran into the hall and nearly fell over Bloody painter. Helen stared at me, and then his eyes went to the wild Pixel in it's crazed state behind me.
He moved to the side so I could get by. I raced away and locked myself in my room and put my laptop in the closet and rammed my chair against the doors, just as there was a resounding thud against my bedroom door, and I heard Pixel fall to the floor.
"#owwww.... #you bitch!"
"Oh really? I'm the bitch? Who's trying to force their friend on a date with someone who is not interested?"
I heard Pixel groan, and then I heard a static noise, followed by a thud and another "#ow" from inside my closet. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my sketchbook and pencil and went to go get breakfast.
I say next to Helen, who was absentmindedly drawing in his own sketch pad. I grabbed a bagel across from me on the counter and started to chow down while considering what to draw. I couldn't decide, and was starting something and then immediately erasing it. After a few minutes of this I threw down the pencil, and leaned back.
"You could draw something from life..." the quiet voice said next to me. I looked at Helen, and said, "well what should I draw?"
Helen waved around without looking up.
I groaned. "Gee thanks.."
Suddenly Toby jumped over the counter to the side of me, landed on the ground and quickly layed down and posed, while saying, "p-paint me like one of your french girls!" He smirked and raised his leg with toes pointed, his arm laying against his side, with the other one holding up his head. He looked so ridiculous I couldn't help but laugh.
I nodded and started drawing him in that funny pose. It was fun, and I decided to be silly and I drew sparkles around his face. Helen looked over my shoulder, and smiled lightly. He continued drawing, and Pixel came into the kitchen looking upset.
Then she saw Toby, and how I was drawing him.
She looked betrayed.
"#oh so you'll draw him as one of your french girls, #but not me??"
I smiled, and said, "Nope!"