Partner?

Pixel. This is the part where you came in. You need to be calm for me, ok? I'll take off the duct tape now.
<RRIIP>
(OW!)
(But yay!) pixel... (sorry.)
Ok.
I was on my way to Techno high. It had only been a day since the explosion, and knowing a criminal, being one myself, Ada probably wants to view her handy work. I know I stared at Tim laying dead on the floor for many minutes before walking over his cold dead body. It was enthralling. All the others I hadn't the time. I walked over the unfortunate soul who dared to knock on the door while I was at work, and made my way. As I made my way down streets, I hid from passing cop cars, and of course, random people having midnight walks. Being covered in blood, was quite comfortable for me. But for the past 5 years, it was always my own blood I was wearing. Until now.
I turned, and there it was. In all it's glory.
Techno High. It had engravings of circuit board on its wall, painted gold. It's golden plaque with the name stood proud and sting on the front of the building.
The back of the building, however, was a crap shoot. Blown to bits, and the walls that were standing were covered in black soot. There was copper building cords strewn every where waiting to impale someone, and seats that had the floof coming out of them were tripping hazards.
The architect really should have done a better job when building this.
I mean, come on, the whole blown to hell look is so last season.
As I walked around, I looked for a good place to set up camp. A window well that was blocked by people's view or, something. Ah. Perfect. The balcony was partially intact. I climbed up the stairs, nearly falling through every other one, and I finally made it to the top without killing myself. That would be a very sad way to die. I went up to the nose bleed section, and tore a seat off of its metal chair and positioned it to be a pillow. I went to lay down, but I found there to be something underneath me, making it very uncomfortable. I pulled it out to find it to be a charred hand. I shrieked and threw it over the balcony.
"#What the fucking hell!?" I heard.
Oh shit.
Someone bagan to come up the stairs. I dashed out, going to the side of the balcony away from the stairs. I looked down at the wall that had been blown, and it looked like it was climbable. I looked behind me and my attacker was less then 2 feet away. She had red hair and a pale complexion. She wore a denim jacket that was green with an Instagram like notification symbol on the shoulder along with silver embroidered circuitry pattern on the bottom of her jacket. Her shirt also has the wifi Symbol on it. But the most curios thing about her was that it looked like someone had hard wired a computer on her face. Her eyes also looked like they were computer screens that had been cracked. She wore headphones as well.
What was she, the mascot for Techno highs robotics program?
I pulled out my knife from my bag and tried to slash at her throat. She backed away and then jumped and tackled me. My knife clattered off of the balcony. God dammit!
I grabbed her shoulders, and got my leg under her and kicked her in the stomach. I threw her off, and got up. I quickly got in my fighting stance, and punched her. She quickly got up, and tried to punch me. We sparred for a couple minutes, both trying to throw each other off of the balcony. She kept grabbing for her pockets. I pushed her away, and she stumbled and looked at me.
"#Ada? #what the hell happened to you? 
#when did you get so short?"
HEY! I am not short! And I sure as hell am not my sister!
Why was she talking in hashtags?
"You asshole! Ada is my sister! How the hell do you know her? I sure as hell hope you one of her friends. That way I can take joy out of stabbing you in your heart. Ada will soon be dead. Like you."
She straightens and smiles.
"#sister? great! now I can kill her family too! tell her I said Hi in hell!"
"Sorry, but I beat you to it. Mom, dead. Father, dead. Uncle, dead. So might I ask what is wrong with your face?" We are now having a proper conversation. Might as well loose the fists.
"Your sisters handi work." She said, frowning. And looking like she was in pain. "She made you a computer face? How are you alive?"
"Very funny. I'm half dead. The computer parts keep me alive. What did she do to you, make you a peace of art?" At least she's stopped hashtaging.
"No. This was the handy work of my uncle. Who she aspired to be just like. He's dead now.. by my hands.
Well it seems we've found a commen enemy. My name is Samantha. And you are?"
"Pixel is my name, computers my game."
Very clever.
"Good job killing the uncle, I like you kid.
How'd you do it?"
"Throat impalment. My favorite killing style. You can watch them pass as they drown on their own blood. Quite amusing in my opinion."
"Dam your fun. What's in the bag?"
She said, gesturing to my messenger bag.
"Paper, and pencils. Why?"
"#so what your like ...a doodler"
I don't know where this is going.
"Yes..."
"#I like that name I'm calling you THE DOODLER!"
Wow. I revoke my comment about her being clever. That's stupid.
"Please no..."
"#What wrong with it.... doodly"
Oh that's even worse.
"I will stab you."
"#thats is from now on you are the doodler."
"Let's just focus on killing my sister, shall we?"
She asked about an ice cream store nearby, saying she wanted a chocolate milkshake, and asked if I wanted anything. My stomach rumbled. She heard and took that as an answer. Curios.
It almost seems as though I've gained a friend. After she took off, I began to draw.
My partner, but seeing as though I have nothing to color it with, it I'll remain black and white. Pixel later returned with two milkshakes, both chocolate, and a cheeseburger. I devoured the cheeseburger quickly, and then started to get sleepy. I soon fell into sleep, being greeted by another nightmare of the woods with a creature who had no face. Just paper white. With a suite. And black tentacles coming off of the back. After seeing him, I started running.
Come with me.
Samantha. The Doodler. Come with me, my child.
I started to scream. No.
No. After all I had been through, this was not how I was going to die. After 5 years of torture, and I had just escaped, I was not going to die at the hands of a monster. I yelled, and tried to run. But I couldn't move. I thrashed, and tried to escape, but to no avail.

"#WAKE UP!"
I bolted up. Pixel sat next to me, her eyebrows furrowed. I looked around. We were still in the wrecked building that was once Techno high. I saw two empty milkshake cups. I didn't even have two sips of mine! Hey!
"#Finally! There are cars pulling up. And construction workers. Unless we want to go to jail, I suggest we hit the road."
I looked over the balcony. She was right. We needed to move.
"And how do you suggest we do that?"
"#easy."
She pulled out a cellphone and put it on the ground. She stood up and pulled me off of the ground, and before I knew it, she had jumped, still holding onto my arm. The phone started glowing, and it looked like pixel was getting sucked into the phone.
What the hell?!?
I felt a weird feeling like I was being sucked into a vacuum, and I closed my eyes.
"#Dude! Open your eyes!"
Pixel said. I opened my eyes, and we were in a green space, filled with circuitry.
There were screens everywhere, where were we?
"#Welcome to my internet transport."
She said. She started to walk over to the screens, and then turned and walked a different way. I heard a laughter, and I turned. I caught a glimpse of a boy, only about ten, who looked like he was wearing a green link costume, from those video games. I didn't get that good of a look, but I'd thought it looked like his eyes were bleeding.
(#you saw BEN in there? Why didn't you say something?")
I didn't know who he was at the time! Geez!
And you know not to talk when I'm recording! God!
Anyway, before I could look around for him, pixel wisked us away into one of the screens. I felt that vacuum feeling again, but it made me nauseous.
I opened my eyes, and we were in a different area all together, but in the air, and falling. Pixel landed gracefully with a summer sault, but I landed on my stomach with a loud Thump!
"Ooow..." I managed, before I threw up.
"I am never doing that again."
I said. So. My friend can travel from device to device. Interesting. I looked around, and it looked like we were in a jewelry store.
Oookay.... pixel picked me up off the ground, being careful to avoid my vomit.
"#guess it's not for everyone" I rested my hand on something, and suddenly our ears were attacked by a god awful sound. I looked up, and red lights were flashing.
"Oh shit! We tripped the alarm!" I said. I grabbed her arm, and we started running. We ran for the door, but it was locked. I couldn't get it open. Pixel grabbed her phone from her pocket, how did that get here? Did it travel with her?
She set it on the ground.
"Oh no! I am not doing that again!" I said. I kicked the phone away.
"#Hey!! I'm just trying to help!"
She said, angry.
"Then help me kick this door down!" I could barely hear myself over the alarm. The cops would be here any second. And I'm covered in blood still, so they probably would want to interrogate me. I rushed at the door, hitting it with my shoulder, breaking the glass. I screamed in pain, as there was glass in my shoulder. Pixel started to pick the shards out of it, when we heard police sirens on the way. I grabbed her hand, and said
"There's no time! We have to move!"
I noticed something shiny in he pocket, as I was getting up. It was one of the necklaces! She tripped the alarm! Idiot!
There was no time, we had to move. I ran out, in a random direction, cradling my shoulder. Pixel was behind me. We passed the cop cars as they drove to the store, and we ran away. We didn't stop until we made it to the woods. I leaned on a tree, and looked at my shoulder. It was all bloody, and there were still many shards of glass.
I winced as I tried to pull some glass out of it. Pixel came up behind me, and started tending to my wound.
"You tripped the alarm. You had to take a necklace, didn't you?" I said.
"#What? #No! #I did that so they would think it was a thief breaking in, not two murderers breaking out. You tripped the alarm when you leaned on the glass case of some very valuable jewels." To prove her point, she took out the necklace, followed by more necklaces, and threw them aside.
"#you really think I need a necklace to improve this? #I'm freaking fabulous without all those jewels!" She said, striking a pose. I couldn't help but laugh.
Samantha. Pixel. Come to me.
I heard. I looked at pixel, and her face showed she heard it too. We went back to back, and started turning, looking for the speaker. I took out paper, and began drawing the katana, and looked around. Pixel looked at me, and said,
"#The doodler! #This is no time to be drawing!"
My katana popped off the page, and flew in the air. I looked at pixel, and I swear she pissed herself.
"#nevermind. #please continue." She said.
"Your not the only one with a few tricks up your sleeve." I said, putting my paper away. When I looked up, I nearly shit myself.
It was him. That creature from my dream.
The man with no face, and tentacles on his back. I grabbed pixel, and ran.