Family Reunion

I drew as I walked, making a dagger. I had no idea how much energy it would take to have created more then one blade, but I had to keep a second one handy, just in case. I stopped when I finished the picture and began to try and get it to pop off the page while my katana was still floating. I felt my energy seep away, and into the page I was holding. The page had started to tremble, and was warping up as the dagger began to retain shape. A bead of sweat started running down my face. This was much harder then expected. In desperation I flicked the page away, almost waved it. I concentrated hard, a headache approaching, and my vine like symbol began rolling from my fingers onto the page. I repeated this movement, and heard a clatter. I felt my energy snap back at me, making me stumble. Both my katana and I fell. The scooted over to my newest creation. A small dagger with a triangle shaped blade, and leather bound handle. I made it hang in the air, regaining my strength, and getting up myself. Ada had taken fencing lessons a long time ago, when we were like ten, granted she stopped a long time ago too, but still. Couldn't be too careful when dealing with my family. For gods sake, Ada blew up a school.
And my father/his friend payed for me to be tortured.
And my Uncle went and actually did the torturing.
God my family was messed the fuck up. Granted, I wasn't one to talk. I was murdering them all, but still. Messed up. You shouldn't blame me for wanting to kill them.

I put the dagger in my messenger bag. My katana returned to its place in my hand, after picking it out of the sky. "Blood seeker." I said. That's what I'll call my fine katana. I walked over to my targets location.
Welcome back to your family, Samantha, I thought. There was a car in the drive way, and lights were on, so someone appeared to be home. Next question. How do I make my entrance.

I tried the front door, it was open. I slunk in, trying not to make a sound. I heard noise in the room across from me. I placed a hand on the wall. As I listened, I heard that he was getting something from the fridge. I looked at the wall. This could work. My katana floated to me, and I made a scratching noise with it. On the floor boards, and the walls. This caught his attention. I heard him stop. He began walking to the hall, where I was. I stood tall, and started circling it by my side, like I did when I killed mother. He turned the corner, and saw me. He was startled, and dropped his cup of coffee.
"Who are you? Get out of my house!"
He yelled. That was most definitely the voice of my father.
"Father, Father, Father. I must say, this is not the welcome I was expecting." I say, stepping closer. He turned on the light, and saw me. His eyes couldn't decide what to focus on, whether it be my hair, my tattoos on my arms, the blood on my hands, my floating katana, or the tattoo on my face. His lips trembled. He reached his pocket. I sent my sword flying to him, cutting his hand. He yelped in pain. "No no no, father. You are all on your own. We can have some quality father daughter time!" I said, wagging my finger.
"You are no daughter of mine!" He said, clutching his hand. "My daughter is Ada! And I'd know her anywhere!"
"Tsk tsk. She's not your only daughter. You just haven't seen me ever since I went out to get you and mother groceries, and uncle Tim took me away. But here I find that, you paid him to make me who I am now!" I yelled, taking another step forward to him. He flinched. "And how is Ada, by the way? I heard she just blew up Techno High! Now both of your daughters are murderers! Just like you! Aren't you so proud?" I said, getting closer. He backed into the wall. "Ada would never! And you aren't my daughter!" He yelled.
"I'm so torn up. It's me father! It Samantha!" I said.
He looked at me, and slowly, began to recognize me.
"N-no! You were supposed to be dead! How? No!" He said.
"Now now. I'm here to repay you, for what you had Tim do!" I said, raising my hands, showing him my tattoos, and scars.
I took him by the shirt, and whispered,
"The blood of my family, spills the earth. By their daughters hand, she gains revenge. The tattoos on my skin, show my story. The blood on my hands, show my strength. Are you ready for my revenge?" I let go, letting him fall to the floor, and had my sword, trace his wrists, quickly applying pressure. He wheezed in pain, he tried to jerk away. I stopped him, by impaling him, sword going through his bones, and touching the ground beneath it. He screamed in agony.
"Shh shh shh...." I said.
"Don't want to wake the neighbors, now do we?" I said crouching to his level, flicking his chin.
"Go.. to hell..." he managed.
"I was already there. You paid for me to go there. But what I call hell, you call Tims basement." I said. I released the sword from his wrist, and made a long thin cut along the inside of his bicep. I did the same for the other side.
There was at the door. Shit. Someone heard. Their coming to check it out.
I looked at my father.
"Your lucky, that someone came to find you." I said, and sliced open his throat. He gasped for air, but only breathed in blood. I dipped my fingers into his blood, and drew my tattoo on his face, just like I had to all of my other victims. With him still gasping for air, and loosing blood, I stepped away from him, and cut open his stomach for good measure. I turned and went to the door. After the person outside knocked a few more times, I opened the door for my next hunt. He saw me, covered in blood. He was a short plump man, no taller then 5 1/2 feet. And the look on his face was pure terror.
"OH MY-" I didn't let him finish his sentence. I slit his throat, quickly, and then stabbed him in the heart, breaking one of his ribs. He fell to the floor. And before I left, I left my signature on his face. My vined tattoo.