RUN

Samantha. Pixel. Come my children.
I didn't listen. I just ran. I didn't look where I was going, I just knew that pixel was by me and there was a faceless creature that was over ten feet tall, chasing after us. I dared to look back, and saw Pixel tapping on her phone spazzing while shouting "#what do you mean no service??? #We're about to die and I have no service?!?"
I guess we aren't getting a jump out of here.
"Pixel! We are in the middle of the woods! You really think there would be cell service out here?"
"#well yeah! #there should be service everywhere!"
"THIS ISNT A TIME FOR HASHTAGS!!! THIS IS A TIME FOR RUNNING!!"
"#I CANT HELP IT! #ITS YOUR #CRAZY SISTERS FAULT THAT SHE HARDWIRED IT INTO MY BRAIN!!"
Is that even possible? I doubted it. But then again, I'm not one to talk. I can make deadly weapons come out of paper. And walls. And probably various other things.

That and we are being chased by a fucking 10ft tall faceless man with fucking tentacles coming out of his back, so maybe having the word hashtag could he hardwired into your brain.

And Pixel isn't running fast enough, because she is still jabbing at her phone.
I stopped, grabbed pixels phone and chucked it at the monster, man, thing like it was a hot potatoe. I then grabbed pixels hand and said,
"Less chatter, and more running for our lives!"
She stared at me in disbelief. Until her face began to turn red and twisted into a very angry voice and produced a noise that could put a dog to sleep.
"#YOU ASSHOLE!! THAT WAS ADAS PHONE WE COULD HAVE TRACED HER WITH THAT! #MORE TO THE POINT YOU CHUCKED MY FUCKING PHONE AT THAT--"
And now, my favorite part, pixel trips, and falls into a puddle of water that makes her shut the hell up.
(SMACK) OW! What the hell?!?
(#your favorite part???)
Bitch I will cut you.
(#try me.)
*SHHHHRRNNNNK*
{probably a katana coming into existence}
Who do you think will win this?
(#the fabulous me off course!)
THATS IT!!
{varios sounds of punches, cuts, ows, screaming, hashtag I will kill yous, not today computer faces, and things being broken}
{half an hour later}

How's that for trying you!
(Mheemerhum!)
Oh I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you through my victory!
That and the ducktape.
Now to my least favorite part, where I realize that if pixel comes into contact with water, she is completely fucking useless.
I had to drag her.
I. Had. To. Fucking. Drag her.
And she drinks way too many milkshakes.
(MER!)
Can it computer face.
"Pixel! Get up!"
All that eminated from her was a short circuited zwerp. Like a computer turning off.
"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?"
Silence.
I looked back, and the guy was getting closer.

I could just leave her...
it could be so damn easy...
She might've done the same thing if I was the one knocked out...
I could just run the other direction and leave her as a snack for him. Her. It.

Buuut..... I guess she is the first person who was nice to me when I escaped.... sort of.... she did attack me....
However.... she probably could help me track down Ada....
And she can explain to me the new advances in technology that I've missed the last 5 years....
And I don't really want to be.... alone...

Dear god. Have I found a friend?

But I could just leave her....
...
...
................................................
Screw it. I tossed her over my shoulders, knees buckling at the newfound weight.
I wish I had the strength an ant had at that point.
I ran as fast as I possible could, and decided that the knife I kept in my back could come in handy. I made it float by my side as backup. I kept running, but soon I felt weight be lifted off my shoulders.
I turned and saw pixel being lifted off my shoulders by black tentacles.
OH HELL NO!! I DID NOT WAIT ALL THAT TIME CONTEMPLATING LEAVING PIXEL FOR DEAD FOR HER TO BE TAKEN BY SOME SORT OF GUY THAT MIGHT WANT TO EAT HER!!
"Put her down you-- thing!!" I said, whirling around, making both my katana and knife swirl and then cut at the tentacles holding up the red head. I turned to face him.
For some reason I felt it was a him at that point, and he was leaning on a tree that his height made look small. His pale face boring into my eyes, he was moving toward me slowly, and I made my blades cut faster, as fast as I could, also dodging any tentacles heading my way. I took the dagger to my hand, and used it to cut at the tentacles coming for me.
The creature didn't even make a sound.
Granted his tentacles were moving away, and acting hurt, but other then that, he gave no signs of harm.
But the most weird part, he was bleeding black.
Black blood. Dark as a paved road.
I temporarily stopped, aw struck. And terrified.
What was he?
My pause led to my downfall.
I failed to notice a tentacle gliding across the ground. I was staring at the black blood on my blade and back at the creature.
"What are you?"
I felt a tentacle grab at my ankle and jerk me toward him. I screamed as I fell, until my head hit a rock and I saw spots. I saw the man kneel down to me and pick me up with one hand. I wanted to move, to thrash, but I couldn't. I was afraid.
He moved my hair away from my face with his tentacles, and dragged another one across my tattoo.
I'm sorry I was unable to free you from your hell. But hopefully you'll find sanctuary with us.
I heard. My head hurt with every word. And before I knew it, I was out cold.