Cut the smile.

{you missed a heartwarming hug... Samantha feels bad for Pixel.... even though her family was crap, she would have hated loosing the faces of those she did love}
HEY NARRATOR, YOU SHOULD SHUT YOUR MOUTH.
{why}
Because I'll find you and impale you.
{ha! As if. I'm your creator. You kill me and your story stops short. It will never continue. And it will never end. You would only ever be at the slender mansion. You would never find Ada. You will never live.}
(#oh my god she's scared out of her mind,#I wish I could show you!)
{there is a glorious thing called a photo pixel.}
(#oh yeah!)
{hmm. It's not loading.}
(#dammit)

LETS GET BACK TO THE STORY YOU TWO ASS HATS.

So after an awkward moment of silence and Pixel dry sobbing, I say,
"Hey. I need to go down stairs. The weird blue masked guy said that... what was it..." I said, tapping my head trying to remember what he called him.
Slender man. That's it.
"Slender man wants me in his office."
Pixel froze at the name.
"#who wants you???"
"Uh, slender man?" I said.
Her face turned pale.
"#Then that means... #were dead."
I gave her a look.
"What?"
"#How can you not heard of slender man?"
"Pixel. I was locked in a cell for 5 years of my life. I haven't been up to date on, pretty much everything. The idea of a touchscreen amazes me. The only reason I haven't freaked out about the advancement in technology is because Tim would always tell me about the new things in technology whilst giving me a tattoo, or replacing an organ. Yeah. He did that. Along side with beating me half to death every Tuesday."
She stared at me. "#Slendor man is a monster. #You know that thing that was chasing us? #That was Slendor man."
I felt my knees start to buckle.
That thing. Wants to see me. In his office.
Oh shit.
Although it does explain the right ceilings.
"Oh." Is all I manage. But at the same time, I should have known that. The blue masked goth told me he was Slendor man. If I wasn't scared, I would have smacked my forehead. "I'll.. go see what he wants."
"#Hey, if you don't survive #can I have your bag?"
Wow. I see how I rate. I smacked her in the back of the head. She groaned, but fell back to her bed.
I started walking out, and she followed me. I looked at her, was she following me to give me encouragement? To reassure me that I'm not alone? That I'm not gonna die?
"#what are you staring at me for? #i smell food and I'm hungry."
...
Gee. What a great friend I have.
We started to walk down the stairs, and I heard a door open behind me. I looked up and saw.. I think it was a dude. I think. He had paper white skin, and long black hair that was close to being matted. His eyes were an icy blue, and had a black ring where his eyelids were. Or at least, should have been. But the most eye catching thing about his face was, the long red scars on either side of his face. Almost... almost like a smile.
"What the hell? Dude. What happened to you? You fugly."
Pixel looked almost as pale as smiley here. "#YOU #DID NOT JUST-"
Before she could finish pale dude had me pinned against the wall, with a kitchen knife against my throat. Man, what is it with these people and pinning guests to walls. "Go to sleep, you ugly bitch." He said.
I snickered. "Sorry, I guess I should have lied about how you look."
He looked at me funny.
"How are you so calm? I'm about to kill you?"
"Well, for one thing..." I wedged up my knee and kicked him in the balls. He fell to the floor, and squeaked.
"I used to get threatened like that every day for 5 years. They have no effect on me anymore." I grabbed his knife off of the floor.
"Secondly, Who the hell says 'Go to sleep' when they are about to kill them? I mean come on!"
I waved his knife around. "Who the hell are you anyways?" I said. He squeaked. Men and their balls. They need to wear some protection for something if their so vulnerable there.
I looked at Pixel, and then threw the knife at the wall, surprised it actually stuck in it.
She looked like I just killed her cat in front of her.
"What?"
"#YOU JUST KICKED JEFF THE KILLER IN THE BALLS!!!"
"And I'm supposed to know this how?"
"#HOW THE HELL HAVE YOU NOT HEARD OF— #oh yeah trapped for 5 years with no internet."
"She can stay!!!" A voice said from behind me. I turned around and saw a small boy, with a green hat that was almost like a cone that a teacher would write dunce on. He had blonde hair, and a green tunic and elf shoes. He looked about ten, and had black eyes with red pupils and blood dripping from his eyes.
"You need to get your eyes looked at, is that contagious?" I said. Where were these comebacks coming from?
He laughed and said, "gold. It's not. Wanna play a video game?"
"A What?"
His jaw dropped. As did pixels.
"What?" I said innocently.
"Hey. You still have to meet with the boss. Get going." Another someone said behind me. I turned around and it was blue mask dude again. "Oh. You. What did you say your name was again?"
Short and green chipped in, "oh that's EJ! Short for Eyeless Jack."
"Uh huh. And where is this, bosses office?"
I couldn't see his face, but I was betting he was ready to rip mine off.
He jabbed a thumb in a direction and said, "last door on the left. Go."
"Ok, jeez, I'm going I'm going. No need to get your panties in a wad." I said. I started walking down, and passed the living room, with about 10 people in it. Holy shit! I thought. Does everyone here look like something out of a nightmare? Even the dog is terrifying! He had a human mouth that was smiling at me!! Another girl had what I thought was a clock for an eye, and stitching on her mouth. Another guy had no pupils, but his eyes were golden, and glowing, and everything else about him was grey. I tried to ignore them, and walked past. They all had stared at me when I walked by. And when I was out of their line of sight, I heard someone say, "looks like we've got another stray with another sap story."
"Yeah, but did you see her tattoos?" A woman said.
I shrugged them off, and headed to the door on the left. It was much bigger then the others, and had a lot of sketchy drawings on the door. I took a gulp of air in, and knocked on the door. It creaked open, and I saw the Slendor man sitting at his desk, looking at me, with his hands folded together, like the position to say, I've been expecting you.
"You... asked for me?" I said, my voice shaky.
"Yes. I did. Let's talk about your family."
Where was his voice coming from?
"Please, take a seat, Samantha."
I quickly took my seat, while asking, "what do you want with my family?"
Slender man's pale face perked up.
"You say that as if you wish to protect them."
I scoffed. "That's far from the truth. I want them dead, and I wish to be the one that cuts their throats out. Watching them drown on their own blood sounds quite satisfying." I said, folding my hands behind my head and leaning back.
Where was this confidence coming from? I'm in a house, full of people with potential to want to kill me, and I'm unaffected.
Then it clicked. I have nothing to loose.
After 5 years of torture with Tim, wishing he would just kill me, if Death came to me I wouldn't care. Because I have nothing to loose.
I made a silent huh, as slender man asked,
"Do you any idea where this hatred came from?"
I scoffed. "Really? Where this hatred came from? Hmm lemme think about that... oh yeah... they paid to have me be tortured for not one, but 5 fucking years by my uncle. And all becuase I was ducking different from them." I said, leaning in, brushing my hair back to put emphasis on my tattoo on my face.
"The tattoos weren't fun. The beatings till I couldn't breath weren't fun. Having my bones broken and mangled weren't fun, and salt in the wounds? Literally? That was fucking horrible. But knowing that all of that was because I seemed different? That was the icing on the cake. And you ask where this hatred came from."
I leaned back in my chair with my resting bitch face.
"I meant the hatred your family had for you. Your reasons are obvious. I am to believe Zalgo is the source of your power, and the hatred from your family. But it's impossible to be sure." He said smoothly.
I raised an eyebrow.
"Zal-what now?"
"Zalgo. He is a deity of hell that can give powers, primarily of destruction, and control. He also puts seeds of ideas into people's heads, and make them grow, but they must be built on a solid ground of something already existing."
I— what? He could see the confusion on my face.
"He makes people have strong emotions and can give people abilities like yours. He can also control them with his mind."
"Oh! Why didn't you say that in the first place?"
He shook his head.
"You wouldn't mind to stay here while we sort this out as to how you came about your powers, would you?"
I shrugged. "Is my computer faced pal sticking around?"
"Yes, I believe so."
"Then I don't see why not."
(#aww you do care)
Shut up Pixel.