Halloween special

Unknowns POV
"Yes Mom, I know."
"I know you know, but it's always nice to have a reminder."
Jamie rolled her eyes at her mother. She had always made a point to remind her daughter to buy candy for Halloween.
"Mom, it's fine, I have gotten about 40 full size Hershey bars. I'm good for Tonight." 
Ding Dong!
"Oh! That's my first trick or treater! I have to go Mom!" Jamie raced to the door, with her bowl of candy, and opened the door. But to her surprise, no one was there. I looked out the door, but, I saw no one. Confused, She went back in her house, and put the candy down. Jamie sat down and grabbed the remote and had started to turn on the tv, when her phone rang. Jamie rushed up to go get it. It was an unknown number, but She decided to hit answer anyways.
"Hello?"
"#hi! #Is this Jamie Einall?" She though it was strange was as to why they had decided to talk like social media, but she said yes, that was her name.
There was silence on the other line for a moment until the girl spoke again.
"#your dead."
"Excuse me?"
Jamie's phone started vibrating and getting horribly hot, and She dropped it. It started glowing, and She closed her eyes. There was a horrendous noise, when she heard footsteps land on the floor. Jamie opened her eyes and saw two girls, each about 20. One was tall, and had fierce red hair, and had a green jacket with circuitry embroidered onto the sides. She also had on headphones, but she looked like she had metal on her face, also like a circuit board. She blew her a kiss, and saw several dots fly from her hand and to Jamie. Jamie could feel them start to crawl on her, and Jamie fell to the ground, scared.
The other girl was short with long brown hair on one side, and short on the other. She was wearing a green tank top and black Capri jeans that were ripped up. But she had several tattoos across her body, all the same thing, including one running across her face. She also had a sword in her hand. Jamie started to back up, in total shock, and was about to scream, when the shorter girl said, "Pixel, shut her up." The girl with the red hair, Pixel, swiped at her phone, and Jamie felt a horrible pain on her mouth, and saw almost like computer glitches come from her face. She tried to open her mouth, but had no luck. She tenderly put a hand to her mouth, but to her horror, couldn't find it. Her mouth... it was just gone.
Her eyes widened, and in a rush of adrenaline, she tried to crawl away, when Pixel had swiped at her phone again, and she heard a horrible crack, and Jamie tried to scream in pain. She looked at her leg, and found that it was bent at an angle that bone should just never bend at.
She looked at Pixel in horror, and she tutted. "#cant let you get away, now can we? #Otherwise we won't get paid."
Paid? Who would pay someone to torture her? A horrible thought ran through her head. Or worse.
They were going to kill her.
She stared at the two girls in terror. She needed to get away, but her leg made it hurt to move. The one with brown hair leaned down to her level, and said, "you should have thought before you broke up with Adam, my dear." Her voice was almost a song song type of deal. Pixel spoke up, "#lets get this over with already. It's #Halloween. #kids to scare, #candy to steal."
"Very well. Oh, I think that's a bowl of candy behind you Pixel."
"#SCORE FULL SIZE HERSHEYS"
How can they be so easy going? Jamie thought. She was about to die!
"Now Jamie, it's time for you to say hello to the reaper, and goodbye to us."
She stood up.
The last thing Jamie saw was the girl raising her sword, and start to bear it down on her throat. She felt a horrible pain, and tried to breath, but she couldn't. She was drowning.
Things started to all turn black for Jamie. The brunette stood over her, as she watched the life drain from Jamie, and then put her finger in the wound, and started drawing on her face, using blood as ink. The Girl stood back up, and said to the red head, "that's a job done. Take a picture and let our buyer know." She took a bar from the bowl and started to walk out the door. When she stopped and said, "I think that's Jeff across the street. Shall we give him hell?"
"#do you need to ask, Doodly?"
She gave her an unamused look, but then looked back out the window, and said,
"Happy Halloween, bitches."