~Chapter 3: West Fields' Bad Boy~

Edited!

---------------------------

I had my eyes squeezed shut so that I wouldn't be tempted to look in the direction of Mack. I heard the chair beside me squeak against the smooth grey floor. "Hey, Lena." Mack's voice flowed into my ear as he dragged out the L in my name.

I took a deep breath and lifted my head to face Mack. "H-hey Mack." I stuttered. I shivered when he smirked at me. "W-what are you doing in here?" I asked a little nervous about his answer.

"Well dear sister of mine, it looks like we have a class together!" He said as happy as can be like it was the best thing in the entire world to ever happen. I knew he was happy because now he can torture me at school instead of just at home like normal.

My voice held no emotion as I spoke. "Yay," Mack looked at me sternly and opened his mouth to speak when the door of the classroom opened, and the teacher stepped in.

"Good morning class." The teacher said in a monotone voice. "My name is Mr. Wilson for those who are new to the class." His eyes skimmed over towards the back of the room where Mack and I sat. I pushed myself deeper into my seat wanting not to be noticed.

After he introduced himself he pulled up a PowerPoint and began to start teaching from chapter one. The whole time all Mr. Wilson did was talk. Half of the kids were asleep by the time he was a quarter of the way through the lecture. "...and that's why tobacco became a huge success in America."

When he finished his sentence, the bell rang signaling it was time to go to second period. I shot up out of my seat and gathered my belongings into my bag before rushing out of the room in case Mack decided to follow me to my next class, which was a huge possibility!

As I rushed through the hallway and through the sea of people I glanced back to see if Mack was following me. In turn, I ended up running into something very solid and hard. I fell backward onto my butt and my bag was slung across the hallway floor.

Glancing around the hallway, no one moved but just stared at me. I looked up to see what I ran into but then quickly realized I didn't run into something but someone. He didn't look happy at all as he glared at me. "Who the hell are you and why the hell did you run into me?" He said in a frightening voice.

The guy had dark brown shaggy hair which looked black in some places and piercing green eyes. He also had a nice tan working for him like he had spent a lot of time out in the sun. "Well?" The guy questioned me again. I hadn't realized much time had passed but when I heard the warning bell ring I realized that I had been staring at him for about three minutes.

"I-I am sorry." I managed to squeak out. I pulled myself off the floor and noticed that no one had moved in the hallway from when I had last looked at him. All eyes were on the two of us. "I'm Lena and I didn't mean to run into you. It was an accident." I told him somehow finding a stronger voice inside of me.

The guy rolled his eyes. "Obviously you didn't mean to so I'm going to let you off with a warning new girl and watch where you are going next time, or I might not be so forgiving." He threatened. He turned around and started to walk away.

"Hopefully there won't be a next time," I said under my breath. The guy stopped walking and turned around looking at me—no glared at me.

In two strides he was back in front of me. He toward over my five feet two-inch body. "What did you say, princess?" He said narrowing his eyes at me as if he was studying my every move.

The way he looked at me made me angry. I have to deal with this type of torment at home, and now at school because of Mack. No way in hell am I going to have to deal with it from this guy too. "I said: hopefully there won't be a next time," I said to him confidently. I haven't sounded this confident in a long while. "Do you have a problem with that?"