Chapter 35: FINAL

Tomorrow came faster than expected. When I woke up that morning and headed down the steps everyone was preparing in the living room. Amy ran from one side to the other frantically. "Oh my goodness, this is it!" She said laughing a bit which caused me to laugh.

"I know!" I said excitedly, finally taking down Luke and Marcus down for good! I walked over to the couch and sat down. "So does everyone know the plan?" I asked them.

"Yes, we do," Diana said smiling. "This will be an amazing day," she said. I laughed at her.

"I totally agree," I said to her.

All morning we talked about the plan and how it will, hopefully, play out. Once it hit 4:30 pm then we all rushed to get ready and to get a move on. "Here." I heard someone speak to me. I turned around to see Alex standing there. He was handing me a walkie-talkie. "Just in case something happens." He clarified.

"Okay, good thinking Alex," I said to him. I check my outfit one more time. I wore a black long-sleeved shirt with black jeans and black shoes. I had my hair tied back in a ponytail too.

Zach came from behind me and gave me a hug. "Ready for this?" He asked.

"I guess so," I said. "I mean everything will be over. No more pain." I smiled.

"Yeah, no more pain." He repeated. I glanced at the clock hanging on the wall, it read 4:45.

I left Zach's embrace around me and walked into the living room where everyone was. "Okay listen up!" I shouted.

"We've got to leave now or else this plan will not work. Now does everyone know what they are doing?" I asked them.

"Yes!" They all shouted back. I smiled.

"Good, now let's go kick some ass!" I said and that was followed by a lot of people cheering and following me out the door. The Red Phoenix's place is about 5 minutes away, so it was pretty close. "Diana, did you tell the police where to meet us?" I asked.

"Yes Lena, I did. They said they would be there and that this better not be some prank call." She replied.

"If only," I said to her which caused her to laugh.

We arrived at the Red Phoenix with enough time to start the operation. I glanced at the clock it and said 4:50. We've got ten minutes before this all goes down. "Okay guys, follow me so I can show you where the entrance is. Diana, watch out for the police." I commanded.

We all piled out of the car except for Diana and made our way into the woods behind the hideout.

"Shh," I said holding up my finger as we approached the hideout. "We have to be quiet or else they'll spot us."

I glanced at my clock to make sure it was go time. 5:00pm. It was go time! I looked out at the back cameras and saw that they were facing down towards the ground signaling they were powered off. "Okay, let's go."

I let Iza, Alex, Bret, and Amy go ahead of me so they could knock out the guards. Zach, Quinn, and I were going to be the ones who run through the tunnel. "Go, go, go!" Iza shouted towards us. We took off sprinting towards the entrance, which had been kicked in so we could get in. Iza, Amy, Bret, and Alex followed behind us.

Once we reached the latch that we needed to push on we let them go ahead of us. "Be as quiet as possible and be quick," I said.

"Gotcha," Amy said. They pushed up and soon were surrounded by guards. Iza hopped up first and began to attack, followed by Amy and Bret. Alex stayed down with us in case anyone had tried to follow us in.

"Come on! They signaled an alarm so more guards will be here soon!" Bret said. We all climbed up one by one before we were all standing in a square room.