Chapter 33: Telling

We walked hand in hand back to my grandparents' house. "Are you sure this is the right thing to do?" I asked Zach. I was worried out of my mind what my grandparents might think. I feel like they will flip out and make me stay with them until I turn 18 when I'm able to leave freely.

"Yes, they can't be hidden in the dark forever Lena." He replied. I nodded my head. We walked up the steps and I opened the door with a key that grandma had given me when I first arrived. I stepped inside the house and we both walked over into the living room.

Grandma was sitting on the couch watching TV when she noticed me and Zach. "Lena you're back already and why is Zach with you? Was he here the entire time?" She asked getting all fussy with me. I laughed for a moment then remembered why we are here.

"Yes I'm back, and I'll explain that. No, he hasn't been here with me the entire time. Can you go get grandpa, please? We have to tell you something, it's important." I told her, hoping she wouldn't be asking questions.

Grandma got off the couch and went to go get grandpa, who I assume was in the garden. I looked at Zach. "I can't believe I'm telling them this. Everything." I told him. He smiled at me.

"Calm down, you can do this Lena, we all believe in you," Zach said. I smiled back at him. By the time our conversation was over my grandparents were back in the room.

Grandpa glared at Zach before I began to speak. "We have to tell you something." I began. As soon as the sentence left my mouth Grandpa started yelling.

"You're not pregnant, are you? Because if so, boy, you are in a lot of trouble!" Grandpa glared even harder at Zach. I let go of Zach's hand.

"Grandpa no, I'm not pregnant!" I said trying to calm him down. He glanced at me, before saying we could continue.

I sat down on the chair that I pulled in front of the couch, Zach stood behind me. "It's a long story, " I began.

"Start, we've got time," Grandma said. I nodded my head before explaining.

It took a full two hours of explaining and misunderstandings before they finally heard it all. Grandma was crying her eyes out and grandpa was just looking at me in shock.

"You kept all of this hidden from us?" Grandpa said, trying to break the silence. I sheepishly nodded my head.

"Yes," I said.

"And now you want to go back to West Fields to deal with it. To end it all?"

"Yes, I do. I want it all to be over. I want to go home." I said. "I miss my friends and that town. I've grown attached to it and some of its people." I glanced at Zach when I said that.

Grandpa shook his head. "No, you aren't going back there. You don't need to get hurt any more than you already have been."

"But grandpa, I have to or it will never end! The next thing they may do is go after you or grandma, and I don't think I could handle another loss." I exclaimed.

Grandma looked up from her crying and stared right at me. "Go." She whispered. I looked at her confused.

"Go, sweetie, you know what you have to do. If it will end all of the pain you've been it then go. Be safe and remember to call us when it is all over."

I smiled at her before going over and giving her a hug. "Thank you, thank you!" I said back to her. We both looked at grandpa for approval.

"Fine, you can go, but you better do as your grandmother says and call us when it's all over." He said.

"Thank you!" I said giving him a hug as well. "We have to go if we want to make it back to West Fields undetected," I said to Zach.

I gave my grandparents one more hug before Zach and I left the house. He had parked his truck a few houses back so I wouldn't notice him. Good idea.

We eventually made it to what I thought was his truck. "You own a motorcycle?" I said looking at the death trap of a machine. Zach smirked and walked over to it.

"Yes, you have a problem with that?" He said grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Nope, let's go," I said. He laughed at my response. I was very scared of the death trap I was about to go on, but if it means getting home then I'll ride it.

Zach turned the motorcycle on. He had given me a helmet so if we crash, which I hope we didn't, I would be safe. "Hold on!" He yelled and took off down the street.

I held him tightly around his chest. I didn't want to let go. We were on our way home where everything will take place, first all we need is a plan.

What will that plan be?

- - -E  N  D    O  F   C  H  A  P  T  E  R     3  3 - - -

Hey y'all, so quick update, so this chapter was short, I know that and I'm sorry. I've had a lot of crap to do this last month or so. Craziness at school and events for the church have been going on for a while. After this last even on Saturday I think I'll be good for a bit. I've also had a hard time in school. I have hard classes, and in my college class I have a group project due next Thursday and I hope we do well on that. Also this month I'm participating in NaNoWritMo, which stands for National Novel Writing Month were to attempt to write 50,000 words in the month of November. That is what I'm doing with Eternal Mystery, previously known as Secrets.

I hope you guys understand my situation and I hope that I get to upload next week. So pleae expect an update and if I don't update that Friday then I'll be updating that Saturday just so y'all know. Also only 22 days until I'm 17 y'all! Super excited for that!

Love you my roses!