UPDATE

Hey, my lovely readers. It's been a while since I've given you guys an update and I'm super sorry about that. I haven't edited ITAoY in about a month and a half which makes me really angry with myself for letting it be that long but life and school are getting in the way. Graduation for me is this June and so I've been working my butt off in school trying to keep my grades up. The only real class I'm worried about is my English 102 class. 

Also every time I get a chance at updating on the weekends I've always been busy whether it be helping with a church event or hanging out with my family. This has been the first Saturday I've had off in about two months, which is something I'm grateful for. Today I play on editing and writing a lot more chapters and I'm really really hoping to have the edits finished by June so that I can update them for all of you.

Thank you guys for being so patient with me and I'm glad this story has reached over 200K reads! That's an amazing accomplishment for me and I'm so happy for all of you wonderful readers. Thank you for your time and dedication! Now I'm off to write and hopefully, I'll get my second draft edited up to chapter 10 but I'll just have to see how that goes. I'll talk to you guys later and I love you so much!

Love,
Rosie