Don't dare leave me.

I walk into what I hope to be an empty apartment until I stagger over to my couch to find Staci and the guy I saw grinding on her tangled up in each other, I dropped my heels and Staci turned her head my way. Her eyes bugged out of her head, and the guy opened up his eyes and smirked up at me.

            “For the love of God Staci, my own couch?” she quickly wrapped my favorite zebra fuzzy blanket that had been folded so nicely around her body. The guy sat up and ran his hand through his Mohawk. Staci fumbled around to pick up her dress and bra and underwear from the floor and her face was beat red during the process.

            “Ah, don’t worry lady we didn’t make too much of a mess.” The guy smiled and I felt a pang of anger hit me. “And who the hell are you?” Staci rushed past me and down the hall towards the bathroom still wrapped in the zebra blanket.

            “My name is Taeyang” at that moment he gets up and I see this man’s body more clearly then at the club. He was more chiseled than Kai was, my God this man. He wore Boxers and stretched and let out a groan, and my breath caught in my throat and I had to remember Kai. Staci came out in the dress I saw her in hours ago, she had her head low. Taeyang walked over and embraced her tenderly.

            “Well babe, I better get dressed too. Wanna help?” she shoved him away and blushed fiercely. I raised my eyebrows in surprise and shook my head when she met my stare.

            “I don’t know why I am so pissed about this, maybe the fact you slept with a God on my couch, or the fact that I told you the spare key was for emergencies.”

            “Listen Lauren-“she started to say coming towards me.

            “No Staci, just don’t ever do this again. You got it?” she nodded warily and Taeyang came out of the bathroom striding over in all of his glory.

            “Alright, Lauren? I think your name is. We’re going to head out. Sorry for the mess and all.”

            I take a deep breath and calm down, “It’s okay. Just please give me a heads up before you decide to do this again.” I smile at the end not as upset as a few moments ago. After they left I refuse to sit on the couch because God knows what went on, on it.

            Lauren.

            Eric. I sigh removing my dress and my makeup before turning the shower on high. I have to learn to not give in to his voice whispering my name; does he seriously want me to be sad all the time? I step into the shower and feel the hot water beat against my scalp and trickle against my back, this is my only escape the sound of the water pounding against the shower floor drowns out Eric, but not for long.

            “Lauren?” I turn around, heart on my sleeve. I’m staring into his eyes again, his tall frame towering my short one. He smiles a sad one.

            “Eric, stop doing this, please.” I beg, as a sob forces its way out past my lips. He says nothing as he just watches me crumble into little pieces.

            “I don’t like him Lauren, stop seeing him.” I cry harder, this is so damn hard. “It’s been three years Eric, let me be happy. Why won’t you let me be happy?” I scream, shoving him away but I go right through him and slam into the wall. My chest heaves, my breathing becomes shallow and shaky tears still down pouring.

            I get out of the shower and into the cold. I quickly grab my towel and I can’t stop crying. I pick up my cell and call Staci, the only person who understands these situations. Within seconds she is back over at my house but in her Pajamas this time. She holds me as I continue to babble about the shower encounter and Kai and the beach and pearl. The Pearl. My eyes dart to the top of my dresser where the pearl lies silently.

            “I think you should see Kai tomorrow, you deserve to be happy. You also need to let Eric go.” She runs her hand through my hair and I nod at her words scared that if she leaves, Eric will show up again. So I ask if she can stay with me until fall asleep, and she does.