Time just died

I couldn’t calm myself after what Kai had just said; I lied Kyungsoo down on the couch and covered him up with my zebra blanket, rushing my fingers through his hair once more. It was a shame I was with Kai because I could totally go for Kyungsoo, of course I have no intention of leaving sexy boyfriend anytime soon. I walked into my room to find Kai laying there on my bed, looking through my…

            “Tell me why are you reading my diary?” I screamed, forgetting about Kyung in the living room.

            Kai shrugged his shoulders flipping through the pages, staring intently at the content. I climbed into my bed and rested my head on his shoulder, he was reading the worst page I had in this book, it was when Eric died.

            “You were very heartbroken; he must have been a great guy.” I nodded sadly rereading some of the stuff I had written, I was a mess. I spoke of not living without him, and how I would end my life to be with him, how much I hated him for letting me witness him die in my arms, and how much I hated myself for leaving the house too early that morning without saying I love you, or anything.

            I closed the diary and took it from Kai, putting it in its rightful place which was my dresser drawer underneath one of Eric’s shirts. I turned to look at Kai watching me; he seemed to be deep in thought.

            “Kai, I don’t want to lose you.” I said softly. “I don’t care about whatever happens I just don’t want to have to go through with what I had to go through with Eric.”

            He pushed some of my hair back and his lips pulled up into a side smile and he leaned in and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes inhaling his delicious scent as it cloaked the whole room.

            “You’re not going to, not now at least. You still have some time with me, I promise you that much but I’m trying to change what will happen, I am trying.

            “It’s not cancer is it?”

            “No, but it is a disease. I’ll be fine. Just sleep now”

            He moved over me to pull the covers up over my body but I pulled him down and kissed him, hard. Tears were spilling out of the corner of my eyes when I deepened the kiss. He went frigid for a moment, but then gave in. With one motion he was on top of me, closing the spaces between our bodies. He pulled away from the kiss and wiped away my tears.

            “You can’t leave me…” I sobbed and he pulled me up into a hug, his hand went through my hair and he squeezed me tight.

            “I don’t want you to die Kai, I refuse it. I’ll help you if I can. Just please…please”

            He silenced me with another kiss and entangled us in sheets. He put his hands on top of mine and leaned back to stare into my eyes.

            “I want you to know that some things are inevitable, I don’t know if I will make it right now. But we have time beautiful Lauren. And we will use all of that time to do whatever it is we want.”

            I looked up at him, heart racing and breaking at the same time. “The more closer I get to you Kai, the more I fall for you. Whatever it is you want to do with the time you have you can do it…anything you want.”

            Without another word he pushed me back down into the bed and started kissing my lips while simultaneously lifting my big tee over my head while throwing it to somewhere on the floor of my room. I was breathless knowing what was about to happen. He lifted his shirt up and over his head while still staring at me. I gasped slightly at his body, it wasn’t too muscular but his body was something I couldn’t take my eyes off of. His caramel skin was divine; his dark hair was messy and god damned sexy.

            “What if what I want is to love you? Would you give me the permission?”

            Permission? Holy shit I’ve been waiting for this since day one!

            I nodded my head in agreement, and with that he leaned in and started to kiss my neck and he trailed delicate kisses down my belly to the edge of my underwear. His dark eyes went gold for a moment and he stopped for a moment squeezing his eyes shut, and sitting upright, his hands squeezing his head in pain.

            “Are you okay?” I reached over to touch him but he backed away, he was trembling, his teeth gritted, and started to lengthen. My heart started racing and I had no idea what to do.

            “Lauren…run…hide…I don’t want to hurt you…” he cringed at each word in utter pain.

            “Get kyungsoo….” He groaned putting his head between his legs.

            I couldn’t move, I was frozen, unable to do what was just requested.

            “Go!” he snarled his voice was between human and inhuman and with that I bolted running towards my couch to find Kyungsoo just waking up, he shot up when he saw the state I was in.

            “We need to go now, I can’t explain it but we need to go”

            His eyes spoke confusion but he nodded and got up and followed me outside. Here I was running away just like he told me to, would I see Kai again? Would I be able to hold him again?

You said we had time…but time just died….