Chp. 8 - The Library

a/n so this chapter isn't in text style also it's between Lance and Keith 

Lance quickly exited out of the app. His face was turning a darker shade of red each minute he thought about Keith's password. Had Keith really put Lances birthday in his password? Lance thought about to over think it when he remembered Keith was working today. Him and Keith had a tradition of hanging out at the library well kind of Keith still had to work. Lance would help him out by showing people where books were, unlocking doors, sometimes passing out fliers and filling in for bathrooms breaks. Lance walked out of his room and his sister immediately said "Why are you a tomato?" Lance just turned more red and walked away. 

{At the Library}

"I didn't know if you were going to come today," Keith said with an actual smile. God his smiles are so adorable. Lance thought to himself. everyone thought Keith and Lance hated each other they were 'rivals' well that everyone expect team Voltron. They all knew Keith and Lance would fall for each other soon enough they just weren't sure how soon. "Of course I came I wouldn't blow you off like that ... usually." Lance laughed. The bell rung Lance turned around to his surprise it was Space Mom. "Hey, Allura I thought you coming tomorrow to pick it up." Keith said. "Oh, I am I need to google some things." she said beaming a bright smile. "Lance show her where the computers are, also look over the list it could be somethings from Pidge in there or you." Keith said giggling. 'I live for that giggle' Lance mumbled under his breath. "I'm not that bad and plus if she asked what it was I would tell her straight." he said defending himself. "Even though your not." Allura said laughing. Lance's eyes went wide "Well you're not either!" "Lance why tell me things I'm not afraid to hide." Allura said walking pass Lance to get to the computers. "Stop hanging your mouth open like that you're going to eat a fly." Keith said so casually, even though he just found out his crush wasn't straight and he actually had a chance with him. 
"So umm what is your sexuality" he got out somewhat less casually.
"I'm Biromantic and Homosexual" he said raising the pitch of his voice on homosexual. "Basically, I have a romantic attraction to girls and guys but only a sexual attraction to guys." he said turning red. Aw, Lance is embarrassed. Keith thought to himself making him turn a slight red too. Keith was just straight up gay ... for Lance. (a/n Lol straight up ok i'll stop). "Hey, Keith I need your help with something." Lance said staring out the window then turning around to look into Keith's purple eyes. He almost melted. he shook it off "Oh umm sorry can you like umm teach me to drive." Keith had a confused look on his face he knew Lance had his license. "I know I have my license but I've driven once since I got my license and now I'm getting my mom's old car and I'm scared I'm going to crash and die." Keith could have let Lance ramble all day. "Yes, how about after we're done." he started laughing Lance just looked confused. "I just referred to my shift as our shift, well I mean it kind of is, isn't it." They both started laughing.

Allura had just finished googling things that she didn't know about when she heard Lance and Keith laughing. They we're turned around towards the door where they could see her. She snuck up behind them and yelled "BOO!" they both screamed like little girls. "haha totally worth it." as she walked away she said "don't worry I'm the only one here.