Chp.22 History Class

I guess I never said this is in Keith POV

I practically ran from Trig as much as I try I hate math even though I'm really good at it. Dodging people I make it to my favorite actual class American History. It's not that I like history it's my teacher being the best teacher ever and having Hunk and Lance in the class. Mr.Lou makes class fun and I get to experience it with actual friends and not random people. I sit down at my table as per usual I'm first, Lance is just slow and Hunk's class is far. I sit at a table with Hunk, Lance, and a guy name Lotor, he has long hair he dyed platinum blonde a couple weeks ago. Lotor a chill dude but he doesn't really talk to anyone he's probably planning to take over the world or something. I'd let Lotor rule the world I think don't know him too well. I look away from Lotor's seat to Lance walking in he sends me a quick wink then sits down next to me. "Ready for history?" He asks I reply with "Who wouldn't be ready for Mr.Lou's class he's the best." "Yeah, we'd be screwed without Mr.Lou since history is boring." I hear Hunk join our conversation and sit down, at some point Lotor sat down too. Just as I about started another conversation Mr.Lou started class. Towards the middle of class Mr.Lou gave us partner work, Hunk partnered off with Lotor something about the ship sailing, even though I pretty sure the ship has already sailed we're dating but now Lance and I are researching The Stonewall Riots which is pretty cool 1969 is when LGBT rights started, now look at us gay marriage is legal for 3 years now, and I'm doing a presentation on it with my boyfriend. "Hey, wanna grab coffee on Saturday then go to my house my parents aren't going to be home this weekend and I hate to be alone." I asked then laughed "I didn't mean to sound so suggestive." Lance bursted out with laughter, "I'd love to go, have you've practiced the dance from Mrs.Callie yet, she being so strict about this one." I'm glad Lance changed the subject because that was awkward. Dance class is okay but Lance is right she's being really strict about this dance, I'm a little worried for Lance though he's in the ballet group and yes he's flexible but not that strong and he has to lift people so I'm worried okay I have a right to be. "Ah, yeah the hip-hop group is dancing to a kpop song it's Bad by Infinite they're pretty cool they're popular in Korea but not so much in America," I said trying to sound informational. "We're dancing to some instrumental song," Lance says making me giggle. Lance is the only person who makes me smile the way I do. I give a few smiles here and there but when I'm with Lance I'm smiling all the time. "Um ok, my phone says it Joseph Haydn Die Schöpfung." He informs me completely butchering the pronunciation. Soon enough the bell was ringing for Me and Lance to head to free period. "Wanna study in the courtyard today?" I ask hoping it will seem romantic, I'm new the whole boyfriend thing. "Yeah, plus I need to teach you our dance." Me and Lance have a tradition of teaching each other our dances because we're obviously in different genres and it's funny to see each other try a go the latter genre. "Did you download the rainbow backgrounds for the powerpoint?" I ask Lance as we're sitting under the shade of a tree at a picnic table. "Yeah, I just haven't added them yet," Lance replies.

So far work on this project has actually been fun, and I'm not really that scared to present on it which is unusual for me but maybe it's a good thing I'm changing because it's for the best.