Chp. 14 - Heart to Heart?

A/N FLUFFFF also wtf is love.

Allura was sitting on the window sill of Shiro's dorm looking out into the campus of the university. "Hey, you okay?" Shiro asks, he was laying down on his bed looking at Allura. "Yeah, I'm fine it's what you humans call feelings are annoying." Shiro let out snicker "So your telling alteans don't have 'feelings'" he said with finger quotations around feelings. "Yes, we do there just different you humans have an affect on my feelings especially the ones you call um love? was it?" Shiro's eyes widen and he slightly blushed, "What's so confusing about it?" Allura was silent for a minute and then said "Well it's used in many connotations when used with different people and things. Like with pets its an I love you because your furry adorable cute and comfort me, But with friends its a platonic I love you meaning I don't know what I'd do without and you make me a better person, And then there's the passionate I love you meaning that's one of the most important people in your life and you would spend all the time in the world with them." Allura ended with sigh. "You seem to understand the connotations what's so confusing about it?" Shiro said edging closer to the end of his bed towards the window. "It's confusing to try and figure out which connotation to use with a ... people." Allura said getting up from the window sill in the process, she was now staring at Shiro's dark grey eyes (a/n I thought he had brown??? wtf). "Look you have to stay calm when trying to figure out feelings getting angry is the last thing people need to do." Shiro said melting his eyes with concern. "I'm not angry Shiro its more frustration." Allura finished sitting down in chair closing her eyes cause it felt like Shiro was burning a hole into her soul. "Look I know you're worried about me facing earth and stuff but its fine I'm alright just it feels more and more like I'm becoming a human and I'm not altean." "Allura you have to lighten up on yourself just because your on earth doesn't mean you have to human, well you kind of do but that doesn't mean you don't have to stop unique and weird. You're having an identity crisis its fine we all have one whether it be sexuality, gender, race you just have to give it time to find out who the true you is okay?" Shiro said with a smile at the end, causing Allura to smile "Okay." Shiro got up and walked to his book shelf and Allura went back to staring out the window. "Hey, Shiro you know how you said there shouldn't be any secrets between the team?" Shiro looked up from book "Yeah, what about it?" Allura turned and looked at him "Why did you say that?" Just as soon Shiro was about answer there was a knock at the door. Allura turned to see who it was at first she thought it was Pidge but then realized that Pidge was in school on the other side of town, then she heard Shiro say "Ah, Matt hey um I have a friend over I didn't know she coming can we work on the project later, don't you need my notes here let me get them." Allura and Matt locked eyes and she could swore she saw him drooling. "Matt, ah Matt" Shiro was waving his hand in front of Matt's face. "Ah, yeah sorry zoned out." He said looking one last time at Allura she wasn't looking at him anymore. "I'll see soon Shiro." Then Shiro shut the door. "Sorry, what were you saying?" "Ah nothing it doesn't matter." Shiro didn't want to pry so he stopped and went back to the book sneaking glances at Allura every once in awhile he could barely focus on his book. Shiro heard movement so he looked up to see Allura had fallen asleep and fell out of her chair. He lightly picked her up and placed her on the bed. 

~~~~~~~~~

When Allura woke up it dark all she could was blackness, the last thing she remembered was looking out Shiro's window. She still had her phone she reached for it and saw that is 3:24 am, she had 3 missed calls from Coran. That's weird she thought usually it'd be 30 not 3 if she was out 5 minutes pass the time she said she was going to be home. Allura turned on her flashlight not expecting to wake up an unexpected Shiro on the ground "AHHHHH!" screamed Shiro lunging forward with his fists up only fall on his face almost hitting the chair. "Oh my god Shiro are you okay." Allura said jumping off the bed. "Since when do say 'oh my god'?" Shiro asked with his face in floor. "oh my god an expression used to express extreme anger, shock, happiness, etcetera." Shiro laughed lifting his head up "geez you're such a nerd." they both laughed. Shiro turned over and sat up leaning his back against the chair. He looked at Allura her was out of its usual bun, it was a beautiful mess. Her eyes were sparkling blue from the phone flash light that was laying screen down on the bed. He didn't notice it but he was inching closer to Allura, and suddenly she closed the gap between them. Shiro was shocked at first but then fell into the pattern of Allura it was as if they were the only two people alive. The kiss was slow and loving neither of realized how long they were kissing until the phone flash light turned off. They pulled apart and started laughing.

A/N That love part from Allura towards the beginning was basically me sorting out my feelings. Also I'm thinking about doing face / name reveal but idk I doubt anyone really cares.