Chp. 10 - Driving

I HAVING WRITERS BLOCK UGH! wow, my grammar there sorry for not updating for so long. This chapter is probably going to suck just a warning. I also started another Klance fanfiction  (spoiler alert rover is a person). Ok enough of this here you go, Keith, teaching Lance to drive .... again.

Keith's shift finally ends and Lance waits outside the library as Keith puts one more book away. 
"You ready?" Keith asks Lance with a hint of worry in eyes.
"It's now or never so... yeah." Lance says trying to be confident around the boy. 
"Ok, so what does your mom drive or what car are you getting?" Keith asks hoping the cars would be similar. 
"a 2014 Toyota Camry." Lance says putting the emphasis on 2014.
"That's actually not a bad car I have a 2015 Corolla iM." Keith says opening the driver's door to his car. 
Lance jumped in with sigh he had guessed right that Keith had a red car. The inside was nice with leather seats and not one thing on the carpet. 
"You could really use a stain in here." Lance jokes 
"The only one could leave a stain is you." Keith laughs and it caused Lance to blush cause it's not every day you hear Keith Kogane laugh.
"So where to Kogane?" Lance asks
"Anywhere but here" Keith replies.
Lance smirks knowing exactly where to take Keith. It found the place when he was around 13 its just out of the city. "I have an idea." 
"Just drive .... oh wait, I'm supposed to be a teacher right... uh start the car and back out slowly?" Keith says slightly raising the pitch of his voice at the last part. 
"Yes, I know." 
After pulling out of library parking lot Lance took a right away from the city. Keith looked surprised but then shrugged. 

Soon enough they were pulling up at a certain place
"A water tower?" Keith says confused. 
"Come follow me you need to see what I've been seeing the past 4 years." Lance says dragging Keith out of the car. Lance starts climbing the ladder and Keith finds himself staring upward at Lances butt as he climbs. He doesn't realize what he's doing until they are about 3/4 of the way up the ladder but he doesn't stop. They reach the top and Keith turns around to see a beautiful cotton candy over their city of Chicago. Keith and Lance just sit watching the sun go down. Keith is resting his head on Lance's shoulder. 
"Thank You for taking me here." Keith whispers
"Thank You for letting me drive you here." Lance whispers back before helping Keith up and walking over the ladder. "The Trick is to not look down just look straight when climbing down." Lance says giving Keith an encouraging smile. Once they are both down on the ground Lance drives himself to his house and says goodbye to Keith still feeling butterflies in his stomach when closing the door. 

heres what the tower would look like 

and here is the sunset Keith and Lance saw