Chp.17 - The Date (Bum Bum Bum)

A/N I saw a comment on my last actual chapter on someone saying they were confused who was who so here you go if you were confused. 
Yellow Lion - Hunk
Dad - Is Shiro 
FireFlame - Lance
Keith - Keith
Greenie - Pidge(on)
BlueCat - Allura
and Coran is still FluffyMustache 

 Lance stood in front of his mirror, sighed then fell back onto his bed. He landed on the pile of clothes that didn't seem to look good. He really didn't want to bother Hunk who'd tell him just to wear what he wants or Pidge who'd just fan girl then tell him to wear a suit or something like that. Lance heard laughter coming from outside his door it was his sister and 2 of her friends. Lance was embarrassed that he was actually going to do this. "Umm Stella I'm ah going on a date and I don't know what to wear can you um help me?" Lance asked while scratching the back of his neck. Stella just giggled a waved her friends into Lance's room. "So first your wearing skinny jeans." Stella states throwing couple pairs of pants and all of the shorts into the closet. "And where is your date going to take place?" One of Stella's friends asked Lance is pretty sure her name is Savanna. "Um, a small cafe uptown?" Lance says looking back at the shirts Stella was throwing into his closet. "Well whatever shirt you wear it should be blue it brings out your eyes." the other friend, who Lance has never seen in his life, says. "What about this?" Savanna asked pulling a light blue button up. "You're a genius Sava!" Stella shouts taking the shirt from Savanna or Sava. She then proceeded to hold it above a couple pairs of pants. She made different faces at the how the tones worked together with the blue until finally her face lit up and before Lance knew it he was shoved into a bathroom with an outfit. He got changed quickly and walked out of the bathroom expecting to find the girls on their phones but they were all staring at him. "His face looks washed out." The unknown girl said. Stella stared at Lances face "Amy your right but then again it's my brother on a date so it will be red later." Stella said walking away to only return with a pair of black converse. "Wear those and style your hair to right with that yellow bottle stuff, not the green." Stella said then walked out, Amy soon followed but Sava just sat there daydreaming, Lance didn't even notice her until Stella yelled "BABE COME ON" which got Lance's attention. He swung around to see Sava leaving with a light blush on her melanin stained cheeks. Lance just turned back around with a smile on face while styling his hair and then jumping in his car to pick up Keith. 

When Lance arrived he lightly knocked on Keith's door. Keith looked nice he had on black skinny jeans with a red sweater shirt and a dark grey jacket over it. "Are we going to go or are you going to just stand here and check me out all night." Keith asked leaving a blushing Lance to go back inside. (a/n I feel that sentence is confusing Keith went back inside but the door is still open) Keith returned a few seconds later throwing a lighter grey jacket at him. "Lance I thought you were smarter it's the middle of winter in Chicago and you don't have a jacket." Keith walked past Lance shutting the door. Lance did grab a jacket it was on the floor of his back seat but he wasn't going to tell Keith that. 

Keith and Lance arrived at the small cafe uptown called 'The Family Bean' no one understood what it meant the owner said he could never think of a name so he asked google and that is what it gave him. Keith ordered a Black coffee with 2 spoons of honey with a small blueberry pie piece and Lance ordered an Apple Pie spiced coffee and a small raspberry danish. "So, have you been here before?" Keith asks. "The owner dated my sister, his next girlfriend was his wife." Keith laughed at that even though Lance was just stating a fact. "The owners cool his name is Jacob his parents are from Korea." Lance says giving a wink towards Keith as Keith is Korean. Keith just flashed a smile and took a sip of his coffee. They continued to talk even after both their cups and plates were empty. Lance and Keith were in the middle of a conversation about which star wars movie was the best when they heard someone clear their throat, they turned to see a short asian guy standing there looking at them. "Ah, Jacob good to see you hows Lea (Lee - a)?" Lance asked. "She's good she was actually talking about you the other day, she also made the McClain I was surprised you didn't order it." Jacob said with a kind of sad tone. "Wait, she actually made the McClain?" Lance asked and Jacob nodded. "Where I want to see it." Lance said rushing towards the big menu on the wall. Keith slowly got up a follow the energetic boy and saw 'The McClain" on the board. Smiling at the fact it was a hot chocolate and coffee mix with Cuban coffee creamer stuff that was classified. "Well while he's reading go ahead and charge me," Lance says handing his card to Jacob. Keith turned around when he felt warmness on his back it was radiating off of Lance. Keith gave him a sheepish smile and looked to see their table hand already been cleaned meaning Lance had to of paid already. Jacob returned with Lance's card and they headed out back to town. Keith saw it was starting to flutter snow so he asked if they could stop at the park next to his house. Lance parked and Keith opened his door. Him and Lance walked toward the playground hand in hand. "Geez I haven't been here in years" Lance commented. Keith giggled "Your old" Lance looked back shocked only to laugh. They sat on a bench and you could see both of their breaths clearly in the cold. "I remember this one time I came to the park by myself and I was swinging I flew off the swings and the boy in nerdy glasses and an 'I'm a superhero' shirt on and asked me if I was okay. I shook my head yes and the boy said that I looked cute, then I ran to my house." Keith laughed only to turn and see a wide-eyed Lance. "You Okay Lance?" Keith asked worriedly. Then he broke out into a smile and laughed "I still have that 'I'm a superhero t-shirt under my bed." Keith's jaw dropped. "It was you?!?!?!" "Yep, who we'd be on a date in the same park 7 years later" Lance responded brightly. "And I can do this now" Keith stated before locking his lips with Lance's he tasted like raspberries. Lanve grabbed Keith's hand and pulled away in shock "Oh my god your hand is freezing give my your hands." Lance said grabbing keith's other hand trying to warm them both. "why don't we just go back to your car?" Keith suggested, Lance smiled and agreeed. Shortly after a few kisses in the car Lance was driving himself home after dropping Keith off and his smile didn't falter the whole ride home.

A/N I'm sick and I put this before sleep good night its 11:30pm I have to be up at 6:25am  
- jc