Chapter 4

As time went on you soon grew bored of always being at your home.

Although your mansion was big, it often grew cramped and stuffy. Not only that, you had nobody there to talk to. The youngest tenant of your home was 20 and an ex war veteran.

"Dad, I have something to ask of you." you said, walking into his office. His room was cramped with paper and books, all of which he used to draft his declarations.

"Not now dear, daddy's busy," he replied, not looking up from his work.

You huffed in annoyance and sat on your fathers desk, demanding his attention. "Dad, I don't want a tutor anymore." you huff, dropping a few of his papers and his ink.

Your father grew slightly irritated, but didn't act upon it.

"And why is that?" he questioned, looking up from the ruined documents.

"I wanna go to school. I'm tired of staying here all day, and my tutor is boring and old." you reply. At this your father let out a laugh.

"I'll consider it darling. But, for now, you have to promise to put all of your effort into your studies."

You nodded and made your way out of his office, making your way to your own room.

Your gigantic bed hugged your frame as you sunk into it. The smell of lavender consuming your senses. "I should write a letter to Philip!" you suddenly gasp, falling off of your bed.

You quickly make your way over to your desk, pulling out a piece of white paper with (f/c) flowers decorating the sides.

Dear Philip,
It's me, (y/n). I'm writing to let you know that I may be sent off to school soon. If you don't mind I'd like to know the name of the school that you're attending so that I can have my father put it into consideration. By the way, how are you doing? I haven't seen you in a while and I miss you dearly.
Yours truly,
(Y/n) Jefferson

You sealed the letter with a wax seal and put it into the pile of mail that would be sent out later on that day.

'I hope he gets the letter' you thought to yourself, walking back to your room and once again laying in your bed made from the finest of materials. And now all there is to do is wait.