Chapter 27

You had unknowingly fallen asleep on the sofa in front of the fireplace. The crackling of the fire soothing you as you lay there.

You slowly opened your eyes, the dim room being illuminated by the warm fire. You softly smiled, thankful that the Hamiltons had saved you from your terrifying situation.

You attempted to get up off of the sofa, but a pair of strong arms kept you in place. You slowly turned your head to the side to see Philip sound asleep, his curly hair slightly covering his face.

You giggled at his sleeping figure, trying to break his arms away, but his grip was tight on you. "Philip," you whispered, shaking him softly.

He slowly opened one eye, a small smile on his face. "Good morning, (Y/n)," he sleepily mumbled.

You laughed, "Good morning, Philly," you replied, causing the young Hamilton to scowl.

"I told you to not call me that!" He protested, suddenly wide awake.

"And I told you I don't care!" You said, Philip pouting at your statement.

[×]

When the sun had finally come up Eliza showed you to where you would be staying from now on. It was a room that was across the hall from Philip's, and two doors down from Alexander and Eliza.

The room wasn't as extravagant and spacious as you previous one in Monticello, but it was still comfortable.

The bed was queen sized with
(f/c) sheets decorating the bedding. It also had matching pillows to compliment it.

"Do you like it? I decorated it just for you!" Philip suddenly piped in.

You turned around to face him, your face showing a bright smile. A genuine smile.

"I love it Philip,"