Chapter 21

You stood on a pedestal in your room as a man crafted a dress to fit your figure perfectly. "You've always been my favorite model," the man spoke, his bright smile radiating the room. "Thank you, Whizzer," you replied with a faint blush, the man nodded his head.

He worked his way around your figure, measuring you and admiring his work, so far. "I think a lovely aqua would compliment your complexion perfectly," Whizzer said quietly, admiring you from afar. "You're the expert. Do you what deem fit,". Whizzer smiled excitedly at your words, jumping over to the mountain of fabrics.

He pulled out the aqua color, along with a few other colors to contrast.

"It's a shame that my Marvin doesn't share my devotion to style," Whizzer sighed, pinning some fabric to your corset as he began to sew it in. Marvin was Whizzer's lover, and the two loved their lives just the way they were. "His clothing is so drab. I mean, what is it? Wash-and-wear?" he cringed, making a disgusted facial expression. You chuckled at his words, making Whizzer lightly scold you. "(Y/n)! Don't move! I need this dress to be perfection!"

[×]

You admired yourself in the mirror, a happy smile plastered on your face as you twirled around. The dress was simple yet fabulous, and had just enough tool that you could still easily maneuver yourself around. "Oh, Whizzer!" you gasped, the sparkles that adorned the dress shimmering in the sunlight that poured in through your window. "I love it!" you told him, his natural smiley face making an ever greater smile. "I'm glad you like it (Y/n). I always have the best ideas when you model for me," he told you, walking around you as he closely admired his work.

The dress was a deep aqua color with a deep blue fabric underneath. The ends of the sleeves and around your chest had ocean blue lace, and all around the dress were small flecks of blue, green, and red sparkles.

There was a knock on your window, making you and Whizzer jump up. "Did you hear that?" you asked, making your way over to the window. You could faintly see the top of someone's head, their hair dark and curly. "You have got to be kidding me," you mumbled to yourself, opening up your window to be met with the light brown eyes of Philip.

"Hello, (Y/n). Fancy seeing you here!" Philip nervously said, a small blush on his cheeks. "This is my home Philip. Were you hoping to see my father? Because if that's the case I'll gladly-"

"no!" Philip interrupted you, almost falling off of the brick that he used to support himself.

There was an awkward silence, and a strong gust of wind made Philip quake in his boots. "Can I come in? I'd rather not die anytime soon," he asked you, his face pleading for you to let him in.

You looked over at Whizzer, an annoyed look on your face. Whizzer motioned for you to let him in, smiling as he did so. You shook your head no, fearful for when your father would arrive.

"I take it you're not going to let me in then?" Philip asked you, his grip slowly loosening with every second that passed.

Whizzer kept his eye contact with you, giving you a questioning look.

You turned back to the window, let out a heavy sigh, "grab my arms," you instructed, trying to pull him up the best you could. With one strong tug you successfully pulled him inside, knocking yourself onto your back in the process.

You opened your eyes slowly, your head pounding from the impact. As your sight adjusted you could see Philip's wide eyes staring into yours. He was on top of you, his arms on both side of your head, and his legs near your hips. "P-Philip," you stuttered out, your face flushed as you felt him pull himself forward.

You gasped, pushing him off of you and quickly adjusting yourself to your feet. Your face was as red as a tomato as you stared at a discombobulated Philip.

You looked behind you to see Whizzer staring at you with a large smirk, letting himself out with a wink. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do~" Whizzer purred with a wink.

At this point you and Philip were both blushing messes. Philip slowly walked towards you, making you back up slightly. "I-I didn't mean it, (Y/n). I hope you aren't angry with me," Philip mumbled, hanging his head down in shame. His bouncy curls covering his freckled face.

"I could never be mad at you," you sighed, walking over to him and patting his shoulder reassuringly. Without a moments notice he quickly captured you in a tight hug, his face in the crook of your neck.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you. It's been too long. Far too long," Philip told you. You smiled, settling your arms loosely around his sides.

The sound of horses trotting and wheels turning filled your ears. You quickly ran to your window, almost tripping in the process. "Oh no," you whispered in fear as your father made his way out of his carriage, a blank expression painting his chiseled features.

"What are we going to do?"