Chapter 36

You sat in a small cafe, reading over the notes that you had taken in class. Philip had some business to discuss with one of his professors, so for time being you had yourself some alone time.

Until three women interrupted it, that is.

"You have a pretty face!" the one in yellow exclaimed, looking at you with a bright smile. You stared at her with a confused expression, closing your books.

"Thank you?" you replied in a questioning tone, looking up at the three women who loomed above you.

"Heather, please refrain from discussing with this innocent girl, you're frightening her," the one dressed in red spoke, rolling her eyes in obvious annoyance. You couldn't help but stifle a laugh, making them snap their heads in your direction.

"Do you find this situation amusing?" the one in green questioned, taking a seat in front of you. The other two followed suit, looking at you intensely.

You let out a nervous chuckle, your mind racing with different thoughts.

"I'm (Y/n), it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance," you introduced, playing off the fear that that you felt in the pit of your stomach.

The three girls smirked, then turned around and began to whisper amongst themselves. In a matter of seconds they turned back around to face you, satisfied smirks painted upon their faces.

"We want to propose an offer that is simply impossible for you to refuse!" the one in yellow squealed, making the other two groan. The female dressed in red pushed her away, then began to speak for herself.

"We think you're quite unique, and we don't do this often, so this is an extremely big proposition. We want to invite you to be apart of our little group. Of course, if you deny we'll end your entire college life!" she announced to you, making a shiver run down your spine.

You looked around, hoping - praying - that Philip would arrive and save you from this situation. Sadly, he wasn't around. With a heavy sigh you looked at them with a forced smile, and slowly nodded your head in compliance.

"Excellent! Now let's get going! We have so much to teach you!"