Surprise

"Clara!" The Doctor yelled as he bounced out of the TARDIS.

      "Doctor! Uh, what are you doing here? You know it's Tuesday, right?" Clara asked, ready to make fun of him for being early. Not that she minded. 

          "Of course I do! I...well I, uh," he coughed looking sheepish, "I kind of missed you. The reason being, " he continued, quickly trying to cover up his moment of sentimentality, "is that I decided to wait a full week,  just like you do, but it is so dreadfully boring! Oi, I honestly don't know how you stand it!"  The Doctor finished, jumping around and waving his arms at this point.

          "Well, if you're here to take me away in your snog box,  I haven't packed yet, so either you wait down here and wait for me to pack, or you can come upstairs with me and help. What will it be, eh Chin boy?" Clara said while poking him in the chin. "Careful,  you'll poke someone's eye out with that thing!"She grabbed his hand and pulled him up the stairs.

          "Looks like I don't have a choice..." The Doctor thought to himself with a smile. Not that he minded, either.

          The Doctor had never actually seen Clara's room before, but as he recalled, he had seen it in the background of pictures. Her room looked so much different than in the few pictures he'd seen. There were pictures of Clara and The Doctor on all of their adventures, as well as pictures of her with her parents. The walls were painted a dark grey color that frankly depressed The Doctor,  and she had posters hanging up that they had gotten from their trip to that old haunted house that turned out to not actually be haunted.

           "Oi, Doctor! Day dreaming, are we?" Clara said with a smirk, her suitcase already half packed.

          "Clara, you do realize that the TARDIS can provide clothes for you, right? " The Doctor said, snapping out of his sopor.

           "Um, yes, but seeing as she keeps moving my room, I doubt she would actually give me clothes. Your snog box hates me, Doctor!"

          "Maybe it's because you keep calling her a snog box, Clara," The Doctor replied with a sigh. "I really wish you two would get along!"

          "Well, I think no matter what I do the old cow is still gonna hate me. Okay, all finished. Wait, hold on," she said grabbing a colorful package out of her bathroom cabinet.  She quickly shoved it into her bag looking a bit embarrassed.

          "Clara, what's that?" The Doctor asked, puzzled.

          "Um....well, it's kind of, you know, feminine stuff..." Clara said. For someone so old, he could be so clueless.

          "Oh. Well then."

             "Which means we can't do...you know. Damn. I was really looking forward to it Doctor," she said in a sadistic tone before quickly giggling, not able to contain her laughter at watching The Doctor go red. He was adorable when he was embarrassed.  "So Doctor, where to?"

Well, sorry if you didn't like it, and hopefully I'll update soon. Also, sorry if the British slang sucks, I'm American,  but trying my best! Paige dear when you read this, please be sure to tell me what was wrong with it. Please vote and review, I need the criticism!